Go to navigation
It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:36 am

All times are UTC

Can I Become a Vet at an Independant School?
Of Course Not 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe Depends 7%  7%  [ 1 ]
Dunno 7%  7%  [ 1 ]
yeah but with alot of effort 13%  13%  [ 2 ]
yes 73%  73%  [ 11 ]
With No Effort at all (If You choose this One you are not taking me seriously) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 15
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:02 pm 

Hi :D
can I still become a Vet If I Dont Pass The 11+ Because To Become A Vet Is My Life Dream And Goal But I Am Woried I wont Pass. 8)
Please Help!
Thankyou
Emma :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:22 pm 

Regardless of which school you eventually attend, to become a vet is going to require a lot of hard work from you.
If you are able academically, I would imagine that you could succeed in whichever school you attend!
I know that we place a lot of importance in gaining places at 'good' schools, but the very fact that you are keen enough to keep posting on this site suggests to me that you have the willpower to do well.
If you do manage to go to a grammar school...do not then rest on your laurels and think that the hard work is over!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:44 pm 

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You Are Really Funny Ed's Mum And I just Love This Site That Is Why I keep Posting And Expect more Posts To Come. :D :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:51 pm 

Vetgal

Ed's mum is absolutely right, it's hard work that will help you become a vet and I get the feeling that you will be hard working which ever senior school you eventually go to.

Can I give you one small piece of advice? I notice that your postings contain a lot of capital letters. My daughter, who is a little bit older than you, has the same problem. It happens not because she doesn't know about punctuation, but because she keeps using the caps lock button for every new word. So what I hear you say? Well this summer for the first time she had to do a typed essay and guess what, her work was full of capital letters. Correcting it was a nightmare. My advice, try and break the habit quickly!!

Lulu

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:51 pm 

Was it something I said?? :mrgreen:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:33 pm 

Hi everyone thanks for the advice about not using capitals all the time LOL i got that of my friend on msn about 2 weeks ago and i just wanted to try it out but i suppose I am lucky that is isnt a habit with me lol THANKS

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:46 pm 

That is SO much easier to read Vetgal!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:51 pm 

I'm impressed Vetgal! You seem to have dropped the capitals far more easily than my daughter did (and yes, she blamed msn too!)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:29 pm 

Thanks everyone for the comments but could you please do me a favour? can you ansew my other questions on the ks2sats and maths message boards thanks :D