NLCS,HBS,CITY-HAS ANYONE HEARD YET

Independent Schools as an alternative to Grammar

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
RAKSH

NLCS,HBS,CITY-interviews

Post by RAKSH »

HAS ANYONE HEARD FROM ANY SCH YET. LETTERS SHOULD BE POSTED THIS WEEK TO ALL - WHETHER OUR DD ARE SELECTED OR NOT!
Ebonysmum

Post by Ebonysmum »

We didn't apply for NLCS or HABS but my DD's friend heard back from NLCS today but was unsuccessful. She is also waiting to hear from Habs but has not received a letter as yet.
Vazuthi

Post by Vazuthi »

My DD has been asked to come on interview for City LGS on 2nd
RAKSH

NLCS HABS,CITY

Post by RAKSH »

MY DD HAS ALSO BEEN INVITED FOR CITY AND HABS. TWO OF HER OTHER FRIENDS HAVE ALSO BEEN INVITED TO HABS.
RAKSH

NLCS,HBS,CITY-INTERVIEWS

Post by RAKSH »

my dd went for the interviews at city and habs. It was ok. My DD was in her state school uniform and met many girls who were very well dressed -prep sch uniforms. I wonder does that matter- maybe it makes them feel more confident?
In City, my DD who is normally very good at maths could not answer 2 of the part questions(?). I don't know if that's very bad keeping in mind that the other questions went well..Having said that I m not sure if that i.e 'other qs went well' was made up by my dd to convince my nervous interrogation.
Any parents who can share the same thoughts?
Vazuthi

Post by Vazuthi »

Raksh,

Would you give some advice about CITY interview. What kind of questions they have asked? Specially I am worrying about the maths question you mention. Just curios to know the question....

- V
RAKSH

NLCS HABS,CITY

Post by RAKSH »

Vazuthi,

I HAVE JUST PMd you.

Raksh
RAKSH

NLCS HABS,CITY

Post by RAKSH »

Heard that Habs boys were told their marks during the interview! Any such experience with Habs girls?Also, do they tell you if your DC is eligible for scholarship or not. Did anyone have NLCS interviews? How did it go?
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now