answer sheets query

Useful tips and ideas for the 11 Plus

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Saffron

answer sheets query

Post by Saffron »

Hi

I will be starting to home-tutor DC in September for the Tiffin exam. I've bought quite a lot of question papers already, based on the excellent advice in this forum, and plan on doing some swotting myself over the coming months. My question - and apologies it's a really basic one! - is did you let your DC write directly onto the answer sheets provided or did you photocopy/scan them first so you always had a spare blank copy? I guess and this relates to my being a bit of a cheapskate, I was hoping that I could reuse all of this material for DC2 in a couple of years time. Any advice appreciated!

Thanks
Saffron
scary mum

Re: answer sheets query

Post by scary mum »

I'm sure you can photocopy things for your own use so I would say go for it - it would be different (legally I mean) if you were running a tutoring business.
scary mum
Saffron

Post by Saffron »

Hi scary mum

Thanks for your reply. :) Another reason I was thinking of making a copy was so we could re-visit papers and questions again. Is this advisable or is it better just to do a paper once and move on?

Saff
Saffron
scary mum

Post by scary mum »

I'M sure some of the experts can answer that one for you. Personally I feel there are so many papers out there it's probably not necessary.
scary mum
Muggle

Post by Muggle »

I've photocopied most of the papers we have as I'm a cheapskate too! I have two other children so wanted to keep the originals clean for when its their turn to use them. I couldn't bear the thought of having to buy all the same papers AGAIN!
pixiequeen

Post by pixiequeen »

Yes! Definitely photocopy - am currently trying to rub out all the pencil marks on our answer sheets ready for DD2 - you can still see faint marks though and DD2 is lazy enough to try and cheat where possible :D
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now