How many marks needed for Level 5?

Key Stages 1-2 and SATs advice

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
za1

How many marks needed for Level 5?

Post by za1 »

I cannot find anywhere any explanation about the RAW marks required (approximately) to gain a level 4 or a level 5. I realise that level contains sub-level (4a,4b,4c 5a,5b,5c - with c being the lowest) - but this doesn't explain what the mark range is. I just need to understand the mark range for the lowest level (4c, 5c). I understand that the results will only indicate a level 4 or a level 5 9and not the sub level).

For example, Maths and English : Out of 100, what score is needed for 4c and 5c?

In Science, the marks are out of 80 - so again, what are the typical scores needed for 4c and 5c.

Would appreciate any pointers...

Rgds

za1
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

http://www.naa.org.uk/naa_17987.aspx

Is this what you are looking for?
za1

Sats

Post by za1 »

Perfect!!!

Thank you very much!!

I'm a dope....have been trying to find this all during the lunch break...I need a lesson on 'Better Google Searching'.
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

ho ho - I know the feeling re google!! sometimes you just know the document is there but can't find the proper search words - in this case it is "ks2 sats threshold" .

now ... I'm back to finding out the guidelines and regulations re the completion of a med4 certificate.... good old google :wink:
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now