Science SATS

Key Stages 1-2 and SATs advice

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
mitasol

Post by mitasol »

Call me a cynic but I thought it was an attempt to avoid this years Sats boycott.

Science was scrapped after a general review. The group reviewing concluded that "enhanced teacher assessment" would work better in establishing "whether pupils have a firm grip of the practical nature of science and the skills to develop and apply scientific understanding"
Midget Man

Post by Midget Man »

Thanks for that information Mitasol. It really is a shame that science, certainly within the youngers year's does not seem to be as valued as it once was. Luckily Midget and alot of other's I suppose will get much more opportunity to study science once at big school :D
Amber

Post by Amber »

CM-Did you hear what Amber just said? How very dare she call the beloved good luck care bear a "horrid old fat green bear"

I am consulting solicitors - I said no such thing.
Might have thought it, but certainly didn't say it.

Thank you for your consideration about the migraines. 3 identified causes in me - busy graphics like that funny spinny brown thing you had/flashlight photography things on the news etc; karate (now given up) and hypoglycaemia - hence, I eat a lot!
Milla

Post by Milla »

hey, hold on the solicitors, no need to line their pockets just yet for, oops, that sounds like what I said! yup, most def, horrid old fat green bear. sorry, chaps.
Amber

Post by Amber »

Ok, call off the legal team then, but are you sure you are allowed to use words like 'fat' in a public forum? I think 'bears of size' sounds better.
Milla

Post by Milla »

quite how comfortable in its fur old fattypuff bear looks is very much part of its problem :lol:
Midget Man

Post by Midget Man »

:lol: :lol: