date for sats results

Key Stages 1-2 and SATs advice

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Kaz

Post by Kaz »

This seems a very long wait for you we got ours on the 4/7!

Kaz
sidcup mum

Post by sidcup mum »

how can i find out when a school officially recieved the results without asking the school themselves?

Post by Guest »

You were lucky to get yours on 4th. Our last set of results ( science)arrived in the post that day!! Schools do not receive papers for all subjects back on the same day. Ours came on the 29th June and 2nd and 4th July.
Bexley

Post by Bexley »

My niece came home with a letter today saying that the Bexley borough results would not be available until Tuesday. I don't know if once the school has looked over the marked papers, it has to give the scores to the borough, but it seems to be something to do with the LEA according to the letter.
Guest55

Post by Guest55 »

Bexley,

Results and papers go directly to the school - the LA don't get told results now unless the schools tell them.

The schools may have raised an issue with results - I hear some schools in Bucks are sending writing papers back for a re- mark ..
sidcup mum

Post by sidcup mum »

Has anyone from Bexley borough had their sats results yet?

Post by Guest »

We had a leeter from my son's school saying that due to some problems!?!? we would not receive the results & reports until next Wednesday. We would normally have recieved them yesterday. What's going on??? I know of at least 1 other school where year 6 pupils have not had their sats results yet.

Post by Guest »

errrrr..... I meant letter. :oops:
sidcup

Post by sidcup »

Hi guest, what area are you?

Post by Guest »

Bexley