KEY STAGE 1 and maybe Foundation Year Section Suggestion.

Key Stages 1-2 and SATs advice

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

MSC

Re: KEY STAGE 1 and maybe Foundation Year Section Suggestion

Post by MSC »

Moved, Yoyo123,

Real mud wrestling actually looks fun tho! I've not done it, but a quick "Mud Wrestling" search on YouTube reveals plenty of entertainig results. I'm so tempted to post a link or two! :lol:
"The only one rehab centre that I long to be in, is the 11+ Rehab Centre" a quote by MSC :-)
yoyo123

Post by yoyo123 »

As I pointed out before MSC, it has been decided that a separate KS1 section is not an option and that thisi section will be renamed primary. You can always find specific items such as phonic screening by using the search facility
MSC

Post by MSC »

yoyo123 wrote:As I pointed out before MSC, it has been decided that a separate KS1 section is not an option and that thisi section will be renamed primary. You can always find specific items such as phonic screening by using the search facility
Sure, when I said the mods have spoken, I mean I'm grateful - the change of the section to Primary will serve the purpose, Im not asking for a separate KS1 section anymore. Sorry if that wasn't clear. :-)
"The only one rehab centre that I long to be in, is the 11+ Rehab Centre" a quote by MSC :-)
mystery

Post by mystery »

Sounds good. I used to feel guilty putting ks1 stuff in this section.