Y7 induction day! Good luck!

Key Stages 1-2 and SATs advice

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Dollydripmat

Y7 induction day! Good luck!

Post by Dollydripmat »

Good luck to all the Y6's induction day today. Hope it's a positive experience for all of them. Dolly ***
Dibsie

Re: Y7 induction day! Good luck!

Post by Dibsie »

My DS seemed to take it all in his stride. I, however, was a complete nervous wreck!!
southbucks3

Post by southbucks3 »

My ds3 came home from induction day and said,"I don't really understand the periodic table yet." Dh replied, "don't worry, barely anyone does, just go along with it whilst you are at school and then you can forget all about it." :lol:
The rest of the day was "fine"
Tolstoy

Post by Tolstoy »

southbucks3 wrote:My ds3 came home from induction day and said,"I don't really understand the periodic table yet." Dh replied, "don't worry, barely anyone does, just go along with it whilst you are at school and then you can forget all about it." :lol:
The rest of the day was "fine"
I don't know often comes in handy for obligatory quiz nights :) I like the way they co-ordinate all the induction days in Bucks. Gloucestershire are all a bit of a mishmash.
Dollydripmat

Post by Dollydripmat »

DD1 came home bouncy and happy, made some friends (which I'm pleased about as they split the 4 from her school). I think I was more nervous !! Had the parents induction too, very informative and quite overwhelming ! Dolly ***