Current SATs

Key Stages 1-2 and SATs advice

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
gloucestermum

Post by gloucestermum »

Well,that link has been very enlightening-and has definitely brightened up my afternoon!
GM
scatshouse

Post by scatshouse »

Thanks Guest55,

My son is mystified as to how I know what questions there were :D .

If I ask him what questions were in the papers he just shrugs and says 'can't remember'.

Can't wait to ask him about Citronella tonight :D .

Must get back to work now!
Guest55

Post by Guest55 »

My pleasure - it is great fun!
Schoolbaglady

Post by Schoolbaglady »

Dd and I have been literally crying with laughter over some of the descriptions of Pip Davenport's life and career. Must leaven the boredom for the examiners too. Fab site.
scatshouse

Post by scatshouse »

Had to enlighten my poor son as to how I knew some of the test questions.

Poor thing thought I was in the know and could tell him tomorrow's maths questions :D .

We have had a laugh tonight at some of the answers given, although I have had to warn son not to dare answer 'don't know, don't care' to any questions tomorrow, he was mightily impressed by that one :roll: .
cordismith

Post by cordismith »

dd found yesterdays reading test quite difficult and long, she managed to finish it but only just in the nick of time! Science she said was easy, the writing tasks she thinks she messed up on one but did quite well with the other.She's quietly confident about maths today.
Bexley Mum 2

Post by Bexley Mum 2 »

Those of you who have been chuckling over Guest 55's link to the SATS site on the TES forum, might like to check out the "weirdest thing you've ever confiscated" section too ...... :D
Charlotte67

Post by Charlotte67 »

Oh no..... Another lost afternoon??? :shock:

:lol:
Bexley Mum 2

Post by Bexley Mum 2 »

Charlotte67 - Don't worry - there are only 4 pages. But they include things like live amunition, £220 in cash, a pair of fluffy pink Anne Summers handcuffs and a pad for wiping a fountain pen on (with a handy sticky strip on the back so it stayed in place on the desk .....) :wink:
MGSMUM

Post by MGSMUM »

It was the electric carving knife (apparently for cutting up his fruit at lunchtime) and a lipstick brought in by a five year old on the same day that got me..........you couldn't make it up!!