11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Marylou

Post by Marylou »

Adding my good luck wishes!
:)
Marylou
tillytonk

Post by tillytonk »

Gee, do you know what? If all we need was lots of good wishes and everybody rooting for us we'd all be in and laughing!!!
keane34

Post by keane34 »

lol!! You are so right tillytonk. Great to have the support.
Thank you for your messages partygirl & Marylou.
Have read through our presentation sqillions of times now - must try and get some sleep!
keane34

Post by keane34 »

Phew - glad that is over! The appeal panel were very kind and made the whole process less scary than we expected. Am now fretting that we haven't said enough or put our case across well. I guess most people feel that way. Haven't a clue which way it will go and don't find out until next week. Will let you know and will also post my feedback on Etienne's strand. A HUGE thank you again for all the good wishes and the best of luck to anyone who still has an appeal coming up.
keane34

Post by keane34 »

Great news! Our appeal was successful and our DS has his place at GS. Big grins in the Keane house today.

Fingers still crossed for anyone waiting for news or who is still going through this hideous appeal process. Plus another HUGE thank you to everyone for all the support and advice - couldn't have done it without you. :D
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

keane34 wrote:Great news! Our appeal was successful and our DS has his place at GS. Big grins in the Keane house today.

Fingers still crossed for anyone waiting for news or who is still going through this hideous appeal process. Plus another HUGE thank you to everyone for all the support and advice - couldn't have done it without you. :D

HURRAY!!!!!!

That is excellent news Keane34 and littlekeane34 :wink:
Have a lovely weekend celebrating ... :D :D

... reckon you would be allowed to uncross the fingers for the weekend at least....
Snowdrops

Post by Snowdrops »

Excellent news!!!!!

Well done you and congratulations to your DS.

Watch out for the face ache now (from smiling too much :lol: ).
All Too Much

Post by All Too Much »

Well done Keane34, you must be thrilled.

Never under-estimate peoples' good wishes.

When we were appealing many people, from all differing backgrounds/beliefs wished us well and many said they would 'pray for us'. I very gladly accepted all and everyone's wishes in whatever form they took. Just knowing people cared that much kept me going.
All Too Much
Marylou

Post by Marylou »

Great news, well done! Hope your DS enjoys his new school.

Quite right ATM, there's a lot to be said for the power of prayer, positive thought, cosmic ordering - however you want to call it! :)

Second stage of our appeal is not until June. I think MIL's prayer mat will have holes worn through it by then. :lol:
Marylou
Looking for help

Post by Looking for help »

Congratulations keane34, well done to your son.
Rgds,
LFH