question for etienne or anyone else in the know.......

Consult our experts on 11 Plus appeals or any other type of school appeal

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
MrsK40

Post by MrsK40 »

Beki and Frustrated: Yes, sending you lots of sympathy and luck.... it takes over your life doesn't it?... we're preparing for June, so in deep empathy with your current drama....
Fluffy66

Post by Fluffy66 »

Frustrated

I am going out to school now for the pick up......hopefully by the time i come back you will have the outcome.

Sounds like you did the best you could.

Fluffy
frustrated

Post by frustrated »

I got that phone call a couple of hours ago, and it is FANTASTIC news!
SUCCESS!!!!! I shall get the letter through the post in the next few days to confirm it, and will be posting my feedback in the relevant area to help others next year, I hope.

My son has informed me that he wants me to take him off the waiting list for the other school that we were appealing for, and to cancel the appeal as well because he now has his first choice grammar!

I have spent the last two months being unable to relax because it has consumed me so much, and now it is all over. Such a huge relief!

I am thinking of all of those still waiting and keeping fingers crossed for all of those still to go through it, and wish I could wave a magic wand for you all, but I will be lurking on this forum for some time, and also next year to hopefully contribute when this horrific process raises its ugly head again for next years' parents.
T12ACY

Post by T12ACY »

FANTASTIC :!:

I am sooooo pleased for you and DS!!!!! Well done :lol:
panicattack!

Post by panicattack! »

What fantastic news Frustrated. I am SO pleased for you and for your DS. As you say the whole process is horrific and I am sure you will be feeling elated but completely poleaxed now the stress is over!!

CONGRATULATIONS :P :D :D :D ***
tiredmum

Post by tiredmum »

GREAT FANTASTIC TERRIFIC!!!!!! So pleased for you - glass of wine i think - no make it a bottle! :D
Tracy

Post by Tracy »

brilliant, well done!
frustrated

Post by frustrated »

Thankyou everyone :D

I will post on the feedback sticky once my letter has come through.

I had a couple of moments during the appeal, and there was a point where I didn't feel that I said the right thing, so once I get the letter I will know exactly what they took into consideration, and anything that they didn't consider, as I think this might help others later on. :)
Beki

Post by Beki »

Well done!!! What great news!!!! :D xx
PJ

Post by PJ »

Congratulations!!!! Well done! :D
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now