Evidence

Consult our experts on 11 Plus appeals or any other type of school appeal

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Spitfire

Evidence

Post by Spitfire »

As a lurker on here for the last couple of months before our oversubscription appeal for Sir William Borlase's Grammar, Bucks. I thought I would add a few comments. Firstly I would like to thanks everyone who contributes on this forum.
It is so invaluable for so many people who are searching for answers in what is a harrowing and stressful process, especially the moderators who give up their time and make such a difference.
We won our oversubscription appeal for our DD last week, I think mainly because of presenting clear second-party evidence. Rehearse exactly what you wish to say, keep to the points you feel are valid, try to anticipate any questions and how you respond, never get upset or aggressive at any questions and show how much it means to you and your family.
I never realised how stressful the whole process could be. I have added my comments to the feedback section and I hope this can help others. Some comments may be a little controversial, but I feel there are certain things you do and don't do to increase your chances of success.
Once again many thanks this forum has made a huge difference.
yoyo123

Re: Evidence

Post by yoyo123 »

Thank You!
Etienne

Re: Evidence

Post by Etienne »

Many congratulations, and thanks for all the feedback.
Etienne
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now