Thank you all

Consult our experts on 11 Plus appeals or any other type of school appeal

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

mk123

Thank you all

Post by mk123 »

We have just had some brilliant news regarding our transfer appeal and DD has secured the coveted place at SHF, Bucks :D

It has been a very long and tiring journey for us so I cannot express enough the joy and excitement in the house today!
This post goes with my very heartfelt thanks to everyone on this forum that supported us, provided advice and encouragement during our preparation for both appeals. Special virtual flowers and appreciation go to Sally-Anne and Etienne! We wouldn't have made it without this site and and the invaluable advice it provides.
THANK YOU!!!
Last edited by mk123 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sally-Anne

Re: Thank you all

Post by Sally-Anne »

Hi mk123

Marvellous news, and very well done to you!

The roses are lovely, thank you. :D

Sally-Anne
tina2476

Post by tina2476 »

Well done mk123, isn't it the most wonderful feeling after such a long drawn out process of unlimited stress and sleepless nights.

Am with you as we won ours too.

Have a drink or 2 tonight you deserve it :D :D
mk123

Post by mk123 »

Thank you SA, tina2476 and all others who sent their congrats! I have just finished work and off to break the news out to DD! She didnt know we are appealing so cannot wait to see her face;) I can indulge in that glass of wine (..or two) now.

mk123
Etienne

Post by Etienne »

Wonderful news!

Thanks for the virtual bouquet - a virtual bottle of champagne is on the way to help you celebrate ......... :D
Etienne
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now