sturman

Re: 11 + appeal bucks help

Post by sturman »

Thanks
sturman

Post by sturman »

Hi S-A,Etienne

Just seen HT for last time.I went to ask him about DD prediction of 5B in Science and 5C in English on the HT summary sheet. DD has just completed her Science and Reading mock tests. In both of them she achieved 5B.However the best he said he would do for me is to give me a letter stating that the mock SATS are sat under exam conditions[another top tip from this site] He was rolling his eyes and implying that i was being pedantic.

Question is am I right in thinking that a letter will be enough from HT for the panel to take the mock SATS results seriously?

To S-A and Etienne win or lose i believe DD is in a far better place now than when we first started.Looking back at my posts i realize that my initial response was unhelpful to DD's case. Many Many thanks

I will also start a new thread for my appeal and let everyone know what happened and maybe they will take something out of it.

Sturman
Etienne

Post by Etienne »

He was rolling his eyes and implying that i was being pedantic.
He might think differently if he were going through the trauma of an appeal! :roll:
Question is am I right in thinking that a letter will be enough from HT for the panel to take the mock SATS results seriously?
Yes, that will be fine.
To S-A and Etienne win or lose i believe DD is in a far better place now than when we first started.Looking back at my posts i realize that my initial response was unhelpful to DD's case. Many Many thanks
You're welcome! :)
I will also start a new thread for my appeal and let everyone know what happened and maybe they will take something out of it.
Thanks, but please don't overlook the feedback section which is handier for future reference:
http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum/ ... =35&t=9205" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Good luck!
Etienne
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now