Appeal failed!

Consult our experts on 11 Plus appeals or any other type of school appeal

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Footymad

Post by Footymad »

Dear BexleyMum,

Sorry to hear you news :(

I hope that you can find a place at an alternative school(perhaps one you didn't even consider before your failed appeal?) :roll:

I'd ring the local education offices and ask for a list of schools with places still available.

Fingers xx'd for you. :wink:

Footymad xx.
Bexleymum

Post by Bexleymum »

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR KIND WORDS OF SUPPORT

We have decided to move on and accept what has happened rather than dwell too much. Our daughters alternative school isnt that great however, I'm sure she has the determination to do well no matter what school she attends.

We have talked about everything to her and involved her in this journey and she really wants to try the 12 plus. We will support her whatever she decides is best for her and will re-evaluate the situation closer to the time.

Thank you all once again.

BM
LBSWM

Post by LBSWM »

Hi, Bexleymum,

It is so heartwarming to read your message this morning...

Your daughter truly has a wonderful support ystem in place...Her parents!!!
I am so pleased that you have put a11 your energies into focusing on making it work. As you said, she is keen on the 12+ and that's the direction you are headed.

Hope the coming weeks and the rest of Year 6 wi11 be something she looks forward to and that your family can rest and enjoy your summer holidays. :D

Lots of best wishes.

LBSWM
lucy

appeal failed

Post by lucy »

Hello bexleymum
Thinking of you its not a great time is it but we have to say things could be worse I guess there must be a reason for this. take care
lucy
stressed out mum
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now