SHS Appeal

Consult our experts on 11 Plus appeals or any other type of school appeal

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
imustbecrazy

SHS Appeal

Post by imustbecrazy »

I would really appreciate if anyone has experience of a non qualification appeal at SHS, if they could share any tips or advice. All threads seem to be about oversubscription. I am trying to put the appeal together to get sent in before we go on holiday, but am stuck where to begin. I have evidence and circumstances but not sure how to present it.
DC17C

Re: SHS Appeal

Post by DC17C »

imustbecrazy wrote:I would really appreciate if anyone has experience of a non qualification appeal at SHS, if they could share any tips or advice. All threads seem to be about oversubscription. I am trying to put the appeal together to get sent in before we go on holiday, but am stuck where to begin. I have evidence and circumstances but not sure how to present it.
Hi I have sent you a pm
Etienne

Re: SHS Appeal

Post by Etienne »

Welcome to Appeals! :)
imustbecrazy wrote:I am trying to put the appeal together to get sent in before we go on holiday, but am stuck where to begin. I have evidence and circumstances but not sure how to present it.
Appeals are basically the same everywhere!

All you need in general can be found in the Q&As:
http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum/ ... 35&t=35032" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Etienne