Allocation Day

Consult our experts on 11 Plus appeals or any other type of school appeal

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
PurpleDog

Re: Allocation Day

Post by PurpleDog »

Thanks - I started a new thread as I didn't think the title was all that helpful for this one.

We won't dwell too much on academic abilities in that case.
PurpleDog

Post by PurpleDog »

We have been told today that we are number 4 on the school's unofficial waiting list so I'm really hoping that is good news for us.

it only includes people who have contacted the school directly to ask questions or register an interest, but I'm guessing that would include most people who were serious.
PurpleDuck

Post by PurpleDuck »

:) PurpleDog, I have no relevant comments to add to your thread, but just wanted to say 'hi'. I wonder whether we are the same shade of purple. :lol:

PurpleDuck
It felt like I hit rock bottom; suddenly, there was knocking from beneath... (anon.)
PurpleDog

Post by PurpleDog »

Ha ha - yes we purple folk need to stick together!!
Mehere

Post by Mehere »

Fantastic News PurpleDog. I know its only the schools unofficial waiting list, but to be in single figures is good. We were in double figures last Friday so are further down the list than you, but we are still hopeful and being very positive that things can still change.

Good luck with your appeal, I seem to be finding any excuse to avoid starting on the paperwork but I can't keep putting it off.

Purpledog/PurpleDuck - glad you both appeared together, I spent a while thinking you were the same person although it didn't quite make sense with the responses given in some cases. Now I understand, purple animals are very popular! :lol:
PurpleDuck

Post by PurpleDuck »

Mehere wrote:Purpledog/PurpleDuck - glad you both appeared together, I spent a while thinking you were the same person although it didn't quite make sense with the responses given in some cases. Now I understand, purple animals are very popular! :lol:
You never know, we may be just one person with differing views at times 8) .... But purple is the 'in' colour, I think, and I hope PurpleDog agrees with this one :lol:
It felt like I hit rock bottom; suddenly, there was knocking from beneath... (anon.)