Kegs Mom 3

Post by Kegs Mom 3 »

Well done, brilliant news!
Is it KE Handsworth? Your dd will love it there! :lol:
KenR

Post by KenR »

Hi Dol

What fantastic news - well done

We know from previous discussions about a week ago that all of the girls on 317 on the waiting list were offered places and at that time 1 girl (the closest to the school) on 316 must have offered a place.

It sounds as though they must have marked the paper incorrectly 1st time round. There are normally about 12-14 on the waiting list for each point score and I would be surprised if there were that many late rejections.

Don't know whereabouts you live in the West Midlands, but if it's South West Birmingham or Bromsgrove then you might want to get in touch with Lottie!

Make sure you check out the new Green Bus routes and times at [url]htp://www.thegreenbus.co.uk[/url]

Once again many congratulations, it's a really excellent school. Not sure if you read the article from the Sutton Trust but nearly 40% of pupils from KE Handsworth were offered places at Russell League Universities.

Regards

Ken
lottie

Post by lottie »

Hi All

Congratulations Dolphin, what a wounderful surprise and relief!

Thanks Ken R, for thinking of me :D

Yes, as Ken R said, we live in Bromsgrove and our DD has gained a place at Handsworth, and we're looking at various traveling routes i.e. car share.

If this is something you may be interested in, PM me, and we can look at the options.

I've had lots of advice form Ken R about Handsworth, and read the Prospectus inside out, and it really is a super school - since we had our offer I have had a permanent smile on my face :D (my checks are starting to hurt now though!)

Congrats again to you and your DD
neurotic kent mum

Post by neurotic kent mum »

Well done to your daughter - wonderful news for the family
confusedmom

Post by confusedmom »

Hi dear Dophin would you mind me asking which KE school your DD has got into and if you asked for the paper to be re-marked? was this part of an appeal?? The reason I ask is my friends son is on the wait list.
Many thanks and & congratulations :D
mm2

Post by mm2 »

Hi dolphin

a very big congratulations to you.
Really pleased for you and your daughter, hope you have finally managed to celebrate properly.

well done

mm2
KES Parent

Post by KES Parent »

Wow, well done Dolphin. It sounds like they must have found some extra marks as I can't imagine the list would move by 18 places. Shows it was well worth asking for the re-mark. :lol:
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now