whsg appeal - essex

Consult our experts on 11 Plus appeals or any other type of school appeal

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
arc

whsg appeal - essex

Post by arc »

hi just wanted to ask some advice again! we are waiting for our appeal date for my daughter to come through - however when ihanded in our appeal form to the school , our school advised me to take in all of her books etc. which i did!!

now i'm worrying that they shouldn't have gone in and this will ruin our chances - she missed by 2 marks has predictited level 5 - and the school were keen that the appeal panel saw everything that she is capable of. her school books are all excellent - not one lousy page!

have i screwed up?
many thanks
capers123

Re: whsg appeal - essex

Post by capers123 »

arc wrote:hi just wanted to ask some advice again! we are waiting for our appeal date for my daughter to come through - however when ihanded in our appeal form to the school , our school advised me to take in all of her books etc. which i did!!

now i'm worrying that they shouldn't have gone in and this will ruin our chances - she missed by 2 marks has predictited level 5 - and the school were keen that the appeal panel saw everything that she is capable of. her school books are all excellent - not one lousy page!

have i screwed up?
many thanks
No problems. Maybe I'd have sent copies of some pages, and taken the books on the day. I'd glance at the books, note that they're all tidy and note the level of the work. I'd then listen to the person on my panel who is a retired school teacher, but they'd not examine them in depth.
Capers
arc

Post by arc »

excellent - many thanks - i knew they wouldn't look at them all in depth but was so worried id over done it. all the books so her at her best - so does givea good indication of what she is like.

thanks for your hep.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now