Consortium GS appeal

Consult our experts on 11 Plus appeals or any other type of school appeal

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
hkgill

Consortium GS appeal

Post by hkgill »

We have had our appeal this week and were delighted that the appeal went so quick and we were not as many questions as we thought we would be, as well as, are now anxious that did they have enough information to make a decision either way! Awaiting in hope...

Apologies for editing this...at this minute...mitigating circumstances!!!
AnxiousMum
hkgill

Post by hkgill »

this is not making any sense to me....96 views but not even one comment :oops: There must be someone who has had a similar experince or who can encourage me a little bit... this is my last shot, I'll go back into my own bill.. :shock:
AnxiousMum
Guest55

Post by Guest55 »

I hope they would take the fact you are trying to keep twins together very seriously - hope to hear some good news posted soon!
hkgill

Post by hkgill »

Thank you guest55, much appreciated, fingers crossed...
AnxiousMum
sallyj

Post by sallyj »

Awww,I'll say hello & offer words of encouragement :)
Sound's to me like you did your very best & your DS's are very very lucky to have you.
I suppose all of us who are facing appeals/awaiting outcomes are trawling through the appeals forum regularly. If we don't always stop by & make a comment it doesn't mean we don't care,believe me,we do. I have screamed with joy at the success stories on here & been moved to tears at the failures. We all have one thing in common whether we win or not-we tried !
I have no doubt others will be along to offer thier best wishes,but for now I'll say good luck & keep everything crossed for you xx
Sallyj xx
lion63

Post by lion63 »

Sorry,I'm not an expert on reading appeal panels.

I think the part when you said you broke down stumps everyone,me at least.
Not an easy thing to do no matter how hard the panels try to put one at ease.

I'm just impressed you made it to this day. Keep your hopes up. It's not in your hands now and it can only be this way or the other. So hope you stay positive.
hkgill

Post by hkgill »

agree, not much we can do now but wait and wait...the dreaded wait again...for the last time. thank you everyone for your kind comments, just wanted some re-assurance, will keep me going until next friday...x
AnxiousMum
lion63

Post by lion63 »

thank you everyone for your kind comments, just wanted some re-assurance, will keep me going until next friday...x
Next Friday?!!

Whatever will you do to keep busy?
Count how many views on your thread per day,hour,minute,second?
163 the last time I looked. :)

The kind thoughts are always there, though,as we patiently wait with you.
Snowdrops

Post by Snowdrops »

Hang in there hkgill, we may not have a lot to say, but we're with you all the way!!

Fingers *crossed* tightly for you.
Sally-Anne

Post by Sally-Anne »

Hi hkgill
hkgill wrote:this is not making any sense to me....96 views but not even one comment
A huge number of those views - probably 90% of them - will have been from Internet Search Bots - things with lovely names like "Yahoo Slurp Spider". They are computer programmes that constantly trawl for changes to websites, so that when you do an internet search, they find a link.

I posted a new thread on here quite recently, late at night. There were only a couple of people online then. By 7am the next day it had been viewed nearly 900 times!

I would like to think that I am modestly popular in these parts, but there are quite definitely not 900 people reading my posts in the middle of the night!

Fingers crossed for you for the result - appeals for twins are so painful. It sounds encouraging, but you can never tell.

Sally-Anne