New Non verbal App its FREE!!!

Questions and advice about our 11 Plus Interactive CDs

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
WatfordMum

New Non verbal App its FREE!!!

Post by WatfordMum »

just downloaded the new app on this website for free! Its really good, i would have bought it anyway.
you can download it from facebook. The first 50 are free so hurry!

Visit this pagehttp://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/11plus-nvr-app/ for more information

You need to visit the Facebook page for this app to get it free https://www.facebook.com/pages/11-Non-v ... 4567318663
Thingsbehindthesun

Re: New Non verbal App its FREE!!!

Post by Thingsbehindthesun »

Are there any plans for these apps to be avaliable for Android?
eleven plus exams

Post by eleven plus exams »

Yes there are plans for an android/windows app in NVR as well as apps in maths, verbal and vocabulary building.

We'll post a message when available.
eleven plus exams

We welcome any users who have downloaded for free or purchased the NVR app to post reviews on it at the Apple itunes store.

All customers who post a review will be given first preference on the FREE offer when our next app is released in 11+ Maths which is coming very soon.
Thingsbehindthesun

Post by Thingsbehindthesun »

eleven plus exams wrote:Yes there are plans for an android/windows app in NVR as well as apps in maths, verbal and vocabulary building.

We'll post a message when available.
Thank you for the update! :wink:
3HMum

Post by 3HMum »

My DD loves NVR and unfortunately this is not what she will be sitting for the school that we've chosen. For an educational treat I have bough the App and I am sure she'll be delighted. I shall post some feedback in due course and of course can't wait for the Maths and VR ones to be out. :wink:
eleven plus exams

3HMum,

Notice of the new apps will first go out to our newsletter subscribers, you can sign up on the link

http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/servic ... newsletter

Having feedback on the NVR will helps us to improve the apps when updates/enhancements are made and if you leave feedback you'll have first preference on the free promotions for the next app.

Hope your daughter enjoys the app!
bromley mum

Post by bromley mum »

eleven plus exams wrote:We welcome any users who have downloaded for free or purchased the NVR app to post reviews on it at the Apple itunes store.
I tried to post a review but couldn't. I kept getting the message that I can only review it if I have downloaded it, which I have. Gave up after three tries. Don't know if I'm doing something wrong or there's a bug somewhere.
eleven plus exams

Hi bromley mum,

Thank you for your efforts in trying to post a review, its an known issue with the apple store itself.

Other customers have left a review so it is obviously working in some cases!

If you wanted the free offer on the Math's app, we will put your name down on the list.

Hope you liked the App!
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now