I thought I post this as a main thread. I am pretty sure a lot of you who bought the apps are facing the same problem. Do post your exprience or problem.
"The following will clarify the issue for you and any others that have problems with the iOS apps for ipad and iphone :
1. CUSTOMERS WHO PURCHASED BEFORE OCTOBER 2013
If you had registered and were using apps, you will find that you cannot log in again if you had logged out. Your app will work as normal otherwise.
2. CUSTOMERS WHO PURCHASED APPS DURING OCTOBER 2013 BEFORE THE LATEST UPDATE
You will not be able to register if you purchased version 1.0.0. The version you have is shown in your “Purchased” list of apps. The latest version is 1.0.2.
3. ALL CUSTOMERS – should update their apps to the latest version to ensure they can log in or register. The latest version (version 1.0.2) is available for all 4 apps (English, vocabulary, maths and non-verbal reasoning)
4. Updates are FREE to install - To update, go to the App Store and along the bottom menu you should see “Updates” button. This is usually on the bottom far right of the screen. The updates of the Eleven Plus Exams’ apps will show in this list provided you purchased the app. Update simply by tapping on the “Update” button, no charge is made by the App Store when you update.
5. To update your app you do not need your App username and password. As with all updates and purchases from App Store, you will be asked to enter need to enter your itunes password.
6. Once updated, you should be able to
a) LOG IN with the username and password that you originally entered when first registering. You can use the "forgot password" link if you need to.
b) REGISTER - if you are a new user that has not previously been able to register.
If you still require help please contact our office on 020 8204 5060.
Any enquires by email can be sent to email@example.com
eleven plus exams "
"The only one rehab centre that I long to be in, is the 11+ Rehab Centre" a quote by MSC