Confirmation of application for the exam

Eleven Plus (11+) in Warwickshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Okanagan

Confirmation of application for the exam

Post by Okanagan »

Anyone know if the application for the exam should be acknowledged? Just wondered if hearing nothing is normal, or something to worry about?
Bad Dad

Re: Confirmation of application for the exam

Post by Bad Dad »

I haven't heard anything either. This is my 3rd time, and I have never had any official acknowledgement through the post until after the closing date, and you really need to be sure before then! Unless anything comes in the next couple of days I will phone admissions and check my daughter is on the list. They are usually very helpful, even to frequent-calling pests like me!
Bloomers151

Post by Bloomers151 »

We heard about 8 working days after we sent the application in, so they do send them. It said on the form up to 10 working days for an acknowledgement, so I was going to give them a call if we hadn't heard after that. I'd give them a ring just for your peace of mind, especially as the closing date is getting so near.
Okanagan

Post by Okanagan »

Thanks. Form sent three weeks ago, so will definately chase up if others have had responses quicker than that.
Okanagan

Post by Okanagan »

Called and they have got it - sounds like they're a fair way behind with entering the details onto their computers though if anyone else is in the same boat.
ginx

Post by ginx »

Thanks, I emailed and got a response within twenty-four hours. They are sending letters out to confirm applications received.
DIY Mum
Location: Not in a hole in the ground but in a land where once they dwelt-the Beormingas

Post by DIY Mum »

Received confirmation letter on Monday but it says that packs will be sent out week commencing 27th August.