Good Luck everyone

Eleven Plus (11+) in Warwickshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
shakey

Good Luck everyone

Post by shakey »

It's probably too late now but good luck nonetheless. I was in this boat last year and it was a nightmare- very stressful. Amazing how quickly a year has passed.
JamesDean

Re: Good Luck everyone

Post by JamesDean »

Thanks Shakey - they're in the middle of it now :shock:

JD
Fat pigeon

Post by Fat pigeon »

Good Luck to all Dps & Dcs :D !

I sincerely wish that your dcs obtain the best results & the best suited schools for the long term.

Ginx , thanks for comforting us on Essex-Redbridge, so here's a returning of the favour & kind thoughts...
The good guys always win in the end - Up, up & away...
ginx

Post by ginx »

Fat pigeon. Love your name. Thanks for your kind message to Warwickshire! There aren't many dp's here, or so it seems.

I hope it went well for everyone.
Brum Mum

Post by Brum Mum »

Hope that it went well for everyone today - I'm glad it's done - just have to wait til results day now! Good luck to those that are still to sit.
Fatnorville

Post by Fatnorville »

Have been staying away from the forum over the past few days. Although DS has been really chilled about his exams, I haven't been.

We sat the Bham exams today. DS said they went "fine", which is his bog standard response to everything.

Warks exam next week. There aren't many of us on the Warks page, so any parents whose DC's have taken the exam today, please feel free to discuss what went well, badly, and particularly exam content. I promise not to look....
Brum Mum

Post by Brum Mum »

Fatnorville wrote:Have been staying away from the forum over the past few days. Although DS has been really chilled about his exams, I haven't been.

We sat the Bham exams today. DS said they went "fine", which is his bog standard response to everything.

Warks exam next week. There aren't many of us on the Warks page, so any parents whose DC's have taken the exam today, please feel free to discuss what went well, badly, and particularly exam content. I promise not to look....
:lol: :lol:
ChilledDad

Post by ChilledDad »

Fatnorville wrote: please feel free to discuss what went well, badly, and particularly exam content. I promise not to look....
DC said that that he had trouble recalling how to integrate trigonometric equations. :D :D :D
Fatnorville

Post by Fatnorville »

I have ascertained through this forum and the grapevine that the maths paper was hard, and to practice spellings.

However I don't think I am going to do anything differently. Changing our behaviour on such limited feedback smacks of panic.

We will stick the quiet reassurance that (we think) he is a clever lad and he has worked hard.

If DS doesn't pass with the all the effort he has put in during the year then he isn't GS material. Simple as that
Tinkus-Pinkus

Post by Tinkus-Pinkus »

:D @ Chilled Dad. Sometimes I wonder though if what they are expected to do is equivalent.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now