Last couple of weeks now...

Eleven Plus (11+) in Warwickshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
crocodile

Re: countdown to results begins now!

Post by crocodile »

I echo everyone sentiments and feel their pain. As the old adage says a watched pot never boils, despite numerous other overriding concerns, it is to the forefront of my mind.
Good luck to all and hopefully it will be good news all round this time tomorrow.
Take care and lets all log and maybe get together to celebrate with a well deserved coffee and cake :)
Yamin151

Post by Yamin151 »

crocodile wrote:I echo everyone sentiments and feel their pain. As the old adage says a watched pot never boils, despite numerous other overriding concerns, it is to the forefront of my mind.
Good luck to all and hopefully it will be good news all round this time tomorrow.
Take care and lets all log and maybe get together to celebrate with a well deserved coffee and cake :)
Hear hear to that!
JamesDean

Post by JamesDean »

Yamin151 wrote:
crocodile wrote:I echo everyone sentiments and feel their pain. As the old adage says a watched pot never boils, despite numerous other overriding concerns, it is to the forefront of my mind.
Hear hear to that!
Me too :)

JD
Brum Mum

Re: Last couple of weeks now...

Post by Brum Mum »

^^^ me too!
Brum Mum

Re: Last couple of weeks now...

Post by Brum Mum »

Mums23 wrote:Congrats brum mums.

Goodluck to everyone who are waiting for the Monday postie.its such a long, arduous journey. Thank you for everyone who helped each other in this forum. I'm one of those quiet ones who dip in & out on a regular basis & value the help very highly.
DD got her 1st preference place & we are thrilled for her.

Keeping fingers crossed for all dear parents & children.
Thanks Mums - What was first preference? - and congratulations to you both!!