Go to navigation
It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:14 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:05 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:27 pm
Posts: 604
Almost there now everyone!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:08 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:30 am
Posts: 2248
Brum Mum wrote:
Almost there now everyone!


Oh pooh, another bloomin 7 days?!?! I am at the hairdressers this friday and was hoping to get away without a colour, but am looking greyer by the hour. :?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:44 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:27 pm
Posts: 604
Yamin151 wrote:
Brum Mum wrote:
Almost there now everyone!


Oh pooh, another bloomin 7 days?!?! I am at the hairdressers this friday and was hoping to get away without a colour, but am looking greyer by the hour. :?


I know what you mean - I wasn't grey before I started this process and its only due to hair dye from Tesco that I'm not striped like a badger now! :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:12 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:40 am
Posts: 64
I wonder if the emails will come early like the results letters did?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:16 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:27 pm
Posts: 604
FelixJ wrote:
I wonder if the emails will come early like the results letters did?


No way of knowing unfortunately. :(


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:02 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:03 pm
Posts: 1380
Brum Mum wrote:
FelixJ wrote:
I wonder if the emails will come early like the results letters did?


No way of knowing unfortunately. :(

I doubt they'd be allowed to send the emails early as the 1st/3rd is national allocations day. However, I think they'll post the letters on Friday (the 28th - as they did last year) and if you're post's quick and the wind's in the right direction, we'll get them on Saturday.

I can practically see Admissions from here (and I have a handy pass which gets me into the building) ... I could go and collect ours! :shock:

JD


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:05 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:27 pm
Posts: 604
JamesDean wrote:
Brum Mum wrote:
FelixJ wrote:
I wonder if the emails will come early like the results letters did?


No way of knowing unfortunately. :(

I doubt they'd be allowed to send the emails early as the 1st/3rd is national allocations day. However, I think they'll post the letters on Friday (the 28th - as they did last year) and if you're post's quick and the wind's in the right direction, we'll get them on Saturday.

I can practically see Admissions from here (and I have a handy pass which gets me into the building) ... I could go and collect ours! :shock:

JD


Hey JD!

Could you just pop in and have a looksie for us??


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:16 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:30 am
Posts: 2248
Brum Mum wrote:
JamesDean wrote:
I doubt they'd be allowed to send the emails early as the 1st/3rd is national allocations day. However, I think they'll post the letters on Friday (the 28th - as they did last year) and if you're post's quick and the wind's in the right direction, we'll get them on Saturday.

I can practically see Admissions from here (and I have a handy pass which gets me into the building) ... I could go and collect ours! :shock:

JD


Hey JD!

Could you just pop in and have a looksie for us??


I'm far too classy to lower myself to this kind of begging

(I'll put the fiver in the usual place JD)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:22 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:03 pm
Posts: 1380
Yamin151 wrote:
Brum Mum wrote:
JamesDean wrote:
I doubt they'd be allowed to send the emails early as the 1st/3rd is national allocations day. However, I think they'll post the letters on Friday (the 28th - as they did last year) and if you're post's quick and the wind's in the right direction, we'll get them on Saturday.

I can practically see Admissions from here (and I have a handy pass which gets me into the building) ... I could go and collect ours! :shock:

JD


Hey JD!

Could you just pop in and have a looksie for us??


I'm far too classy to lower myself to this kind of begging

(I'll put the fiver in the usual place JD)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Last time I was there, I must admit I walked passed their desks very slowly but couldn't spot anything - no open files or computer screens ... :wink:

JD


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:27 pm
Posts: 604
Yamin151 wrote:
Brum Mum wrote:
JamesDean wrote:
I doubt they'd be allowed to send the emails early as the 1st/3rd is national allocations day. However, I think they'll post the letters on Friday (the 28th - as they did last year) and if you're post's quick and the wind's in the right direction, we'll get them on Saturday.

I can practically see Admissions from here (and I have a handy pass which gets me into the building) ... I could go and collect ours! :shock:

JD


Hey JD!

Could you just pop in and have a looksie for us??


I'm far too classy to lower myself to this kind of begging

(I'll put the fiver in the usual place JD)


I'm not :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
CALL 020 8204 5060
   
Privacy Policy | Refund Policy | Disclaimer | Copyright © 2004 – 2016