Allocations Thread 2014

Eleven Plus (11+) in Warwickshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Yamin151

Re: Allocations Thread 2014

Post by Yamin151 »

JamesDean wrote:Anyone else still not had a letter? Yamin?? Anyone ...

JD
Just got home to see letter arrived today. I have also had e mails for both Things confirming that they have had our choices (not that they said what they were but my e mail detailing that was below). I also called and checked both the other day. Wondering whether posting both acceptance forms back might be a bit much. Are you still waiting for yours JD?
Brum Mum

Post by Brum Mum »

JD
Not had one from Worcs either.
JamesDean

Post by JamesDean »

Yamin151 wrote:
Just got home to see letter arrived today. I have also had e mails for both Things confirming that they have had our choices (not that they said what they were but my e mail detailing that was below). I also called and checked both the other day. Wondering whether posting both acceptance forms back might be a bit much. Are you still waiting for yours JD?
No, no here letter yet! Have had email, clicked the button on the website and 'phoned to confirm acceptance, so they know he's coming :lol: Just would be nice to have the 'official' offer letter ...

JD
rockyroads

Post by rockyroads »

We had our welcome letter from Shottery arrive today which was reassuring. I was suprised how organised they were.

I do know another parent who still hasn't received the initial offer letter from admissions if that helps and they only opted for an offer letter by post and not online.
CovGrad

Post by CovGrad »

Brum Mum wrote:

JD
Not had one from Worcs either.

JD - got fed up waiting so called Warks admissions Thursday. They continue to be very helpful sent me my letter by email. I then printed it off.
Expect the original will turn up now! Hope yours does too.
khanp

Post by khanp »

Son is on the Warwichshire Waiting list with AQS of 223.

Will not know until Monday 10th March about his Ranking.

I am patient but a little nervous.

Any other Parents who are completely out of the Catchment area like myself it would be nice to know you thoughts and sentiments.

Hoping to get a place for my son at LSS.

We are waiting to hear from Warwickshire Admissions to let us know where our son sits on the waiting list. I am so naive that I did not put LSS as my first choice. I hear there was OOA offers in the first round and scores up to 213 were offered places. Our son scored more than this. I am kicking myself. Is there any other parents in the same predicament. Now we have have to wait until the middle of this week for us to find where he sits on the waiting list. Okanagan do you have a figure of how many out of area offers were made in the first round. I honestly feel a little bit of pressure now. However all I can do is wait and hope for the Best.
chebiyebu

Post by chebiyebu »

Nervousness is an understatement,I am in the same predicament,my dd
scored 221 and out of area and late as well,we applied for rugby high,my advice that you can still make changes to your preference now till the 17th of March
khanp

Post by khanp »

Hi chebiyebu,

Me and my wife have changed our preferences and are waiting. Hang in there, I beleive there is light at the end of the Tunnel. Your daughter has scored well and at that score she is well above the RHS AQS. Lets just hope we can celebrate in a few days time when we get the places our children deserve. Once again hang in there and keep the faith. :)
chebiyebu

Post by chebiyebu »

Thanks Knap that's very reassuring,thanks a lot,sure we will celebrate our children worked so hard and deserve it.see you soon at the finish line.
Sillygoose

Post by Sillygoose »

Anyone from Worcs had anything back other than the acknowledgement email when they accepted an AGS place on the website? (such as a letter)

Just realised the acceptance deadline is passing and worrying I should have chased up to be sure!