Coach to Stratford Grammars

Eleven Plus (11+) in Warwickshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11dad

Coach to Stratford Grammars

Post by 11dad »

We are looking into organising an additional coach service to serve the Solihull, Balsall Common and Kenilworth areas and have set up a website so that anyone interested can email. We can then approach the coach companies who have confirmed that they will offer a service if we can:-

1) Get sufficient numbers and
2) Get support from the schools.

here is a link to the site: http://www.stratfordgrammarschoolscoach.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Please use the contacts page to register your interest.

This will be in addition to the existing SKS service, which is organised by another parent.
HappyRobot

Re: Coach to Stratford Grammars

Post by HappyRobot »

Although I am not in a position to sign up this year, Pls keep the forum updated as a bus from Solihull (brueton park) would make Stratford Grammar a more viable option for us and I am sure many others.
Jo&Co

Re: Coach to Stratford Grammars

Post by Jo&Co »

I have posted a reply on this thread in case there is anyone on the forum from the Solihull / Knowle / Dorridge area with a child going to the Stratford Grammar schools in Sept 2015 who has not yet figured out what they are doing about transport to and from school. We have already registered interest with the current coach organiser Sam as we will need transport from Knowle for our son to KES. Just hope there are enough children needing a place to enable an additional coach to be added to the "fleet".