Appointment of new Headmaster at AGS

Eleven Plus (11+) in Warwickshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
magwich2

Appointment of new Headmaster at AGS

Post by magwich2 »

We have just had a letter from AGS confirming the appointment of Clive Sentence as the new Headmaster.
He apparently used to be at Balcarras school and latterly at some failing school in Birmingham (not his fault - he was brought in to improve matters!!).
serendippyty

Re: Appointment of new Headmaster at AGS

Post by serendippyty »

I just had the email too. I had a little nose around and he seems a good prospect for AGS. I will be so sad to see Mr Blaikie go but hopefully the new head will just build on what AGS already has.
JamesDean

Post by JamesDean »

magwich2 wrote:We have just had a letter from AGS confirming the appointment of Clive Sentence as the new Headmaster.
Mr Sentence - love it when someone's name fits their job :)

JD
Yamin151

Post by Yamin151 »

JamesDean wrote:
magwich2 wrote:We have just had a letter from AGS confirming the appointment of Clive Sentence as the new Headmaster.

JD
He wouldn't be pleased with you JD, leaving all the correct grammar and punctuation out of your sentence!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mr. Sentence. I love it when someone's name fits their job. Tsk tsk :wink: :wink:
JamesDean

Post by JamesDean »

Yamin151 wrote:
JamesDean wrote:

JD
He wouldn't be pleased with you JD, leaving all the correct grammar and punctuation out of your sentence!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mr. Sentence. I love it when someone's name fits their job. Tsk tsk :wink: :wink:
Good job he's not Mr. Full-Stop then! :lol:

JD
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now