Go to navigation
It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:43 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 9:36 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:33 pm
Posts: 866
We have just had a letter from AGS confirming the appointment of Clive Sentence as the new Headmaster.
He apparently used to be at Balcarras school and latterly at some failing school in Birmingham (not his fault - he was brought in to improve matters!!).


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 10:32 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:23 pm
Posts: 352
I just had the email too. I had a little nose around and he seems a good prospect for AGS. I will be so sad to see Mr Blaikie go but hopefully the new head will just build on what AGS already has.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 11:05 am 
Online

Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:03 pm
Posts: 1378
magwich2 wrote:
We have just had a letter from AGS confirming the appointment of Clive Sentence as the new Headmaster.

Mr Sentence - love it when someone's name fits their job :)

JD


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 11:07 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:30 am
Posts: 2248
JamesDean wrote:
magwich2 wrote:
We have just had a letter from AGS confirming the appointment of Clive Sentence as the new Headmaster.

Mr Sentence - love it when someone's name fits their job :)

JD


He wouldn't be pleased with you JD, leaving all the correct grammar and punctuation out of your sentence!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mr. Sentence. I love it when someone's name fits their job. Tsk tsk :wink: :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 11:08 am 
Online

Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:03 pm
Posts: 1378
Yamin151 wrote:
JamesDean wrote:
magwich2 wrote:
We have just had a letter from AGS confirming the appointment of Clive Sentence as the new Headmaster.

Mr Sentence - love it when someone's name fits their job :)

JD


He wouldn't be pleased with you JD, leaving all the correct grammar and punctuation out of your sentence!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mr. Sentence. I love it when someone's name fits their job. Tsk tsk :wink: :wink:

Good job he's not Mr. Full-Stop then! :lol:

JD


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
CALL 020 8204 5060
   
Privacy Policy | Refund Policy | Disclaimer | Copyright © 2004 – 2016