Beginning of the long wait for results!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Warwickshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
sherlock1

Re: Beginning of the long wait for results!

Post by sherlock1 »

Chebiyebu you aswell? We are mad! Where is your preference again? We're after Alcester once more, didn't really consider anything else!

At least I am done with this one, are you?
sherlock1

Post by sherlock1 »

JamesDean there is never gin in this house, however wine seems to be a regular visitor!
chebiyebu

Post by chebiyebu »

sherlock1 wrote:Chebiyebu you aswell? We are mad! Where is your preference again? We're after Alcester once more, didn't really consider anything else!

At least I am done with this one, are you?
yes I am
I can't make up my mind yet as logistically rugby is always the best . still in my research stage while waiting for the results.
serendippyty

Post by serendippyty »

I'm done after this one too! We are after Alcester this time I think although happy with Stratford if we don't get in so no real panic.
chebiyebu

Post by chebiyebu »

I am no where near done . I thought you meant with all the 11plus ds is taking.Two more to go for me. DD was my first experience.
Bloomers151

Post by Bloomers151 »

If it's any help, prior to October 2012 the results came out with the offers which I think was an October to March wait. Ouch! :!:

I feel for you too, we did it 2012 and we'll be doing it again next year. Fingers crossed for you all.
serendippyty

Post by serendippyty »

I actually preferred the results on allocation day, I think finding out your score early only helps if you have done really well or have achieved a low score, most people end up in an ambiguous grey area not knowing how many will take up places etc.

With my eldest two we found out on allocations day and it was over and done with very quickly. With no 3 it was a horrendous year, we initially thought with his score it was a definite no and got him mentally ready to go to Stratford which he was fine with. On allocations day we found out he was on the waiting list for AGS. We then had weeks of waiting before finding out mid may he had a place. It was unsettling all year.

I actually hope this year we have a much more definitive answer in October!
khanp

Post by khanp »

What can I say? but good Luck to Everyone. I have my two DS at LSS (and one of them was on the KES waiting list as well). I went through this last year and patience really is a virtue. If anyone wants any advice please do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards,
Khanp.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now