Allocations Thread 2015

Eleven Plus (11+) in Warwickshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Fatnorville

Re: Allocations Thread 2015

Post by Fatnorville »

Best of luck to all parents and pupils for March 1st.

I was in this position last year and I feel for you all.

We don't have Okanagen this year to help you through this (who was, and probably still is, an 11+ Angel from Heaven), but there will be lots of old hands on this site to offer advice and guidance.

Best of luck to all.
shakey

Post by shakey »

Fatnorville wrote:Best of luck to all parents and pupils for March 1st.

I was in this position last year and I feel for you all.

We don't have Okanagen this year to help you through this (who was, and probably still is, an 11+ Angel from Heaven), but there will be lots of old hands on this site to offer advice and guidance.

Best of luck to all.
How I miss Okanagan - she was an absolute godsend - helped a lot of forumites in the past. I hope she is keeping well.
Bloomers151

Post by Bloomers151 »

shakey wrote:
How I miss Okanagan - she was an absolute godsend - helped a lot of forumites in the past. I hope she is keeping well.
Hear! Hear! Totally agree.

All the best for those waiting. With you behind them I'm sure your DCs will thrive whatever the results of Monday's post.
serendippyty

Post by serendippyty »

Agreed too, is anyone going to collate the info this time and post what scores got where? I am happy to do it if anybody wants to pm me any info (no obligation obviously).
Mumoftwochildren

Post by Mumoftwochildren »

Covkid

Last year I waited up for our results. They were on the Coventry Admissions website at 12.01 on the date. I didn't get the email until 7.30 in the morning.

Good luck to everyone.
Chuggabug

Post by Chuggabug »

Hi everyone. My first post!
Letter from warwickshire admissions arrived this morning, which is early.
Place offered at KES stratford. Score was 234/ranked 69th out of warwickshire boys so hope that helps others work out if they've got a place. Letter says qualifying scores and waiting list info etc for 11 plus participants sent separately and that's not arrived yet I'm afraid.
Hope the kids all get what they want and are happy wherever they go.
:)
serendippyty

Post by serendippyty »

My daughter informs me her friend has received hers this morning in the post...
itwo

Post by itwo »

yes, we were surprised to see our DD's result come through via post this morning.... we leave in Leamington. Online link is not active yet. Good luck to all waiting for the result.
SteveB

Post by SteveB »

The letter arrived this morning! My son has been given a place at Ashlawn selective with a score of 207. Very relieved that the waiting is now over. Good luck everyone else!
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

serendippyty wrote:..Agreed too, is anyone going to collate the info this time and post what scores got where? I am happy to do it if anybody wants to pm me any info (no obligation obviously)

Hi Serendippyty

Good idea - best if there is a sticky thread ( started one here http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum/ ... 37&t=41364" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ) and keep editing your first post
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now