Test venues

Eleven Plus (11+) in Warwickshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
JamesDean

Re: Test venues

Post by JamesDean »

Bloomers151 wrote:Three years ago DS1 was taking it at Myton with all those from the same school. I was looking forward to walking there and back this year as a stress reliever.
If you've attended a Myton open morning and listened to PM's address, you'll know he's vehemently anti-selection so this may be why they haven't hosted since! :shock:

JD
Warks mum

Post by Warks mum »

Presumably that's the same Myton head that won't allow his school's GCSE/A-level results to be published in the local paper either!
nervousmom

Post by nervousmom »

Got my new forms this morning with the fit and well sheet correctly showing Southern circle.

However, there's been an error in the printing. The photo sheet has come separate from the fit and well sheet!

Spoke to admissions again, the said to use original fit and well and don't worry that the priority school box is blank, as it is all correct on their system!

Lets hope it all works out!!!!
Bob1892

Post by Bob1892 »

nervousmom wrote:Got my new forms this morning with the fit and well sheet correctly showing Southern circle.

However, there's been an error in the printing. The photo sheet has come separate from the fit and well sheet!

Spoke to admissions again, the said to use original fit and well and don't worry that the priority school box is blank, as it is all correct on their system!

Lets hope it all works out!!!!
They must know who you are - it's just to make you feel more nervous! Eek eek :lol:
nervousmom

Post by nervousmom »

Tell me about it :?
Bob1892

Post by Bob1892 »

nervousmom wrote:Tell me about it :?
I'm only pulling your leg NM :)
But seriously - I'm surprised that Warks are making these silly errors - they need to get on the ball....
Bloomers151

Post by Bloomers151 »

JamesDean wrote:
Bloomers151 wrote:Three years ago DS1 was taking it at Myton with all those from the same school. I was looking forward to walking there and back this year as a stress reliever.
If you've attended a Myton open morning and listened to PM's address, you'll know he's vehemently anti-selection so this may be why they haven't hosted since! :shock:

JD
Ah, that makes sense. Not really stopping people though is it and don't they work quite closely with the selective school next door? :wink:

I think it's Aylesford that don't advertise their results. Myton were in the freebie paper this week.
JamesDean

Post by JamesDean »

He called next door the 'commercial sector' ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

JD
nervousmom

Post by nervousmom »

Bob1892 wrote:
nervousmom wrote:Tell me about it :?
I'm only pulling your leg NM :)
But seriously - I'm surprised that Warks are making these silly errors - they need to get on the ball....
It is surprising. Let's hope they don't make silly mistakes when the results come out :?
Bob1892

Post by Bob1892 »

On warks info sheet says: Should your child be offered a place photos provided with the 'fit & well' sheet will be shared with the school for identification purposes.
I say good on warks to do this; wish brum did the same.
Hopefully warks won't see too many tall, gangly lads with moustaches queuing up (or girls for that matter - minus the moustaches?)