Early results......what are the chances?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Warwickshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
nervousmom

Re: Early results......what are the chances?

Post by nervousmom »

I'm not even going to ask her!!!
DGM

Post by DGM »

I think we are in the same situation of waiting for both KE and Warks results - and both mattering! There has been such a lot about it on the B'ham forum and relatively little here. It sounds (postings on B'ham) as if the KE results may possibly reach us first but maybe we'll all be surprised by Warks too. If there turns out to be a gap of some days between them - and the KE results are far from decisive :roll: - then it will be another fun wait :? :lol:.

BTW re nervousmom's last post - I have been told that the DD's envelope is definitely going to be opened asap by the DP!
nervousmom

Post by nervousmom »

Not spoken to Warks recently, but they were saying they wouldn't be early.

I think Bham will come first.

When DS did it 3 years ago Warks came 3 days before Brum.
DGM

Post by DGM »

Well, it sounds as if that's how it may go this year too, then.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Contrary to popular belief, this smiley indicates not shock but thousands of (11 plus) people with their eyes pinned open, unable to sleep.
nervousmom

Post by nervousmom »

Tell me about it!

Just called Brum FO, they are now saying results on 16th as they won't be ready earlier.

I'm not brave enough to call Warks again :?
Bloomers151

Post by Bloomers151 »

nervousmom wrote:Just called Brum FO, they are now saying results on 16th as they won't be ready earlier.

I'm not brave enough to call Warks again :?
Ten days time it won't matter, we'll all be chomping at the bit, hovering over the letterbox or chasing the postie down the street. Not too long now nervousmom and you'll be able to let your nails grow back :D
magwich2

Post by magwich2 »

With DD's uni offer etc etc it has always been possible to get the Stratford sorting office to hold back the envelope and then to collect it from the sorting office between 7 and 8am. They have been really nice about it although I don't think they are supposed to allow it! They have saved our sanity on more than one occasion !
nervousmom

Post by nervousmom »

Had a letter today from Warks council, saw the post mark and the envelope addressed to the carers.

I didn't panic, because I guessed what it was, just a letter to remind us we hadn't done our application yet.

So just to warn you, if a letter arrives in the next couple of days from Warks Council - don't panic. :lol:
Bob1892

Post by Bob1892 »

Thought I come over to warks for bit of a respite - phew!
How's it going in warks? Nerves holding up?
sparkles18

Post by sparkles18 »

Bob1892 wrote:Thought I come over to warks for bit of a respite - phew!
How's it going in warks? Nerves holding up?
:D it's all go in Birmingham!

We are resigned to the fact that we probably aren't going to get the results early, can't predict anything as the only information we got from DS was the maths was easy and he answered all the questions with time left over :shock: That just fills me with dread as we worked on speed the week before believing he was going to have loads of questions to answer in a short amount of time. That doesn't seem to be the case this time so fear that he rushed and didn't take enough care. Oh well, we will soon find out but knowing our luck the letter won't arrive until the 19th!
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now