Nearly 'D' Day!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Warwickshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
sparkles18

Re: Nearly 'D' Day!

Post by sparkles18 »

Sillygoose wrote:any other Worcestershire people getting the coffee and chocolate ready for tonight's midnight vigil? Seem to remember couple of years ago the email turned up at about 1 am but we found out earlier by logging in..somewhere! :?
Another Worcs person here :D I was going to stay up but found out today that I will only be informed by letter :x So I'm going to be stalking the postman around the village tomorrow!

Good luck, hope you get the result you want and that goes for everybody on the forum too.
pegtastic

Post by pegtastic »

Many congratulations sparkles and Rimjimm for your DC's, you must be relieved and thrilled!!! :D :D

Can I ask whether they provided you with the AQS?
Sillygoose

Post by Sillygoose »

sparkles18 wrote:
Sillygoose wrote:any other Worcestershire people getting the coffee and chocolate ready for tonight's midnight vigil? Seem to remember couple of years ago the email turned up at about 1 am but we found out earlier by logging in..somewhere! :?
Another Worcs person here :D I was going to stay up but found out today that I will only be informed by letter :x So I'm going to be stalking the postman around the village tomorrow!

Good luck, hope you get the result you want and that goes for everybody on the forum too.
Thanks and good luck to you. Can you not log back into the admissions site? when I do there is an area that says 'School Place Offer Will be published here on 01/03/2016' ?
sparkles18

Post by sparkles18 »

Sillygoose wrote:
sparkles18 wrote:

Thanks and good luck to you. Can you not log back into the admissions site? when I do there is an area that says 'School Place Offer Will be published here on 01/03/2016' ?
Unfortunately not, as I couldn't apply online and had to send in a paper application. I stupidly thought that Worcs CC would transfer all the details online like they did for the middle school application but they didn't :( I never thought to check until today!

We are hoping for KES, what about you?
Kalasn

Post by Kalasn »

Looks like AQS for KES is 232 - any news on AGS ??
Sillygoose

Post by Sillygoose »

sparkles18 wrote: Unfortunately not, as I couldn't apply online and had to send in a paper application. I stupidly thought that Worcs CC would transfer all the details online like they did for the middle school application but they didn't :( I never thought to check until today!

We are hoping for KES, what about you?
Aw that's rough I hope you catch the Postie, try a rugby tackle :wink: . AGS is our hope for DD, DS already there doing really good.
sparkles18

Post by sparkles18 »

Kalasn wrote:Looks like AQS for KES is 232 - any news on AGS ??
Rockjames reported a place was offered at Alcester on 231.
gladthatsover76

Post by gladthatsover76 »

ravello wrote:Hi,
I am new to the forum.
Just received e mail from Solihull council.
Offer to Shottery refused . Score 221, ranking 186 in Southern girls.
DD gutted at first :( but happier now she knows that she will be with her friends at local comp
What was AQS for SGGS last year.
JamesDean

Post by JamesDean »

gladthatsover76 wrote:What was AQS for SGGS last year.
From the 2015 Allocations sticky at the top of the page ...

KES AQS 228 waiting list 222+, lowest score offered = 228
SGSG AQS 218 waiting list 212+, lowest score offered = 217
AGS AQS 210 waiting list 206+, lowest score offered = 210

LSS AQS 209, waiting list 202+, lowest score offered = 208
RHS AQS 205, waiting list 200+, lowest score offered = 204
Ashlawn AQS 208, waiting list 202+, lowest score offered = 206

HTH,

JD
Kalasn

Post by Kalasn »

AQS for all schools seem to be about 4 points up from last year. Still waiting to hear more on AGS AQS ????
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now