Go to navigation
It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:31 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: RIP X16
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 7:13 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:03 pm
Posts: 1379
Stagecoach are making changes to their bus routes so if your DS / DD uses (or intended to use from Sept) the X16 between Cov and Stratford this service is being withdrawn from half term.

Full details are here - http://www.warwickshire.gov.uk/busservi ... esjune2016 - DS will have a longer walk in the morning!

JD


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: RIP X16
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 6:44 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:59 pm
Posts: 116
JamesDean wrote:
Stagecoach are making changes to their bus routes so if your DS / DD uses (or intended to use from Sept) the X16 between Cov and Stratford this service is being withdrawn from half term.

Full details are here - http://www.warwickshire.gov.uk/busservi ... esjune2016 - DS will have a longer walk in the morning!

JD


I can't quite work out the changes in relation to X15. It is mentioned in the text, but can't see the other new routes picking up the stop that my DS uses - Tachbrook Road. It is the one he gets after Manor Road sports as the normal coach as already left by then.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: RIP X16
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 6:56 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:03 pm
Posts: 1379
I can't work it out at all, Bect! There are services replacing DS's bus, but I've asked for the routes and am still awaiting a response. Two weeks isn't long to work it all out .... :roll:

JD


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: RIP X16
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 6:09 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:59 pm
Posts: 116
JamesDean wrote:
I can't work it out at all, Bect! There are services replacing DS's bus, but I've asked for the routes and am still awaiting a response. Two weeks isn't long to work it all out .... :roll:

JD


If you do get the routes JD, please post a link - I will look again and maybe call them next week. Thanks


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: RIP X16
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:29 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:59 pm
Posts: 116
Bect1969 wrote:
JamesDean wrote:
I can't work it out at all, Bect! There are services replacing DS's bus, but I've asked for the routes and am still awaiting a response. Two weeks isn't long to work it all out .... :roll:

JD


If you do get the routes JD, please post a link - I will look again and maybe call them next week. Thanks


All sorted with bus routes - X15 completely withdrawn now and that was the one my DS got home after Rugby, Cricket, Athletics etc. He now has to get the X18 to Warwick bus station, then the 68 back to Warwick Gates - not only is the journey longer it costs more for two bused - I am well p'd off. As DS2 will have the same issue, that additional cost is x2! Have called WCC and complained but to no avail!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
CALL 020 8204 5060
   
Privacy Policy | Refund Policy | Disclaimer | Copyright © 2004 – 2016