Go to navigation
It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:31 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: RIP X16
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 7:13 pm 

Stagecoach are making changes to their bus routes so if your DS / DD uses (or intended to use from Sept) the X16 between Cov and Stratford this service is being withdrawn from half term.

Full details are here - http://www.warwickshire.gov.uk/busservi ... esjune2016 - DS will have a longer walk in the morning!

JD

Post subject: Re: RIP X16
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 6:44 pm 

JamesDean wrote:
Stagecoach are making changes to their bus routes so if your DS / DD uses (or intended to use from Sept) the X16 between Cov and Stratford this service is being withdrawn from half term.

Full details are here - http://www.warwickshire.gov.uk/busservi ... esjune2016 - DS will have a longer walk in the morning!

JD

I can't quite work out the changes in relation to X15. It is mentioned in the text, but can't see the other new routes picking up the stop that my DS uses - Tachbrook Road. It is the one he gets after Manor Road sports as the normal coach as already left by then.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 6:56 pm 

I can't work it out at all, Bect! There are services replacing DS's bus, but I've asked for the routes and am still awaiting a response. Two weeks isn't long to work it all out .... :roll:

JD

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 6:09 pm 

JamesDean wrote:
I can't work it out at all, Bect! There are services replacing DS's bus, but I've asked for the routes and am still awaiting a response. Two weeks isn't long to work it all out .... :roll:

JD

If you do get the routes JD, please post a link - I will look again and maybe call them next week. Thanks

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:29 pm 

Bect1969 wrote:
JamesDean wrote:

JD

If you do get the routes JD, please post a link - I will look again and maybe call them next week. Thanks

All sorted with bus routes - X15 completely withdrawn now and that was the one my DS got home after Rugby, Cricket, Athletics etc. He now has to get the X18 to Warwick bus station, then the 68 back to Warwick Gates - not only is the journey longer it costs more for two bused - I am well p'd off. As DS2 will have the same issue, that additional cost is x2! Have called WCC and complained but to no avail!