Halfway there...!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Warwickshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Ed's mum

Halfway there...!

Post by Ed's mum »

Well, we have had half our wait my fellow Warwickians. I hope this year brings you everything you and your children wish (and worked hard) for.
I don't know about you, but March cannot come soon enough just to KNOW which school DS will be attending in 2008!
Happy New Year to you all!
Warks mum

Post by Warks mum »

Thanks Ed's mum - Happy New Year to everyone from me too!

I notice Kent is "consulting" on whether they should follow the Government's guidelines and tell people what their children's 11+ results are before they have to give in their school preference forms.

I wonder when Warwickshire will get round to this?

Perhaps future Warks mums (dads, grandparents, friends, etc) won't have the same painful wait!
KenR

Post by KenR »

Hi Ed's and Wark's Mum,

Best wishes for 2008 - it is a long wait. I hope your children get into the schools they want when the results come out in March.

Whatever the result, you should also bear in mind that you have a fantastic Sixth Form College a short train journey away in Witney Manor, Solihull. Even if your child gets into the Warwickshire Grammar of your choice, you may find that staying after GCSE's may not always be the best option. We know quite a few parents in various grammars who wished their child had moved after GCSEs.

Ken
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now