Exam results to collect?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Warwickshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Helical

Exam results to collect?

Post by Helical »

Hi, heard on the radio that exam results are available today.

Are they available to collect in person or do I have to wait for the postie tomorrow?

Thanks for looking.

Hel.
cam

Post by cam »

Check your emails. Results were sent out at 9am this morning.
Good luck everyone.
Helical

Post by Helical »

We have not received any e-mails. Perhaps we did not register an address.

I spoke to the admissions office and was told that results are posted out first class today. They are not available to collect in person, so I guess that answers my own question.

We live out in the sticks with possibly the most unreliable postal service going. Hope we don't have to wait to long.
Ed's mum

Post by Ed's mum »

We have had an unusual and unexpected situation happen...we live in Leicestershire and applied as an out of catchment (OOC) for a grammar school in Rugby, Warwickshire. When we returned from work and school this evening there was a letter waiting for DS FROM Leics LEA but telling us we had been successful for the WARWICKSHIRE grammar school!!!
We did not expect to hear until tomorrow, and had been told that as we are OOC the best we could expect would be a place on the waiting list...
I assume those waiting to hear from Warks LEA will hear tomorrow.
All the best everyone!!
cam

Post by cam »

It was all very quiet on the playground this afternoon, so I guess not many people had checked / recieved emails.
Ed's mum - is this all a bit academic? Congratulations to Ed, whatever decision you make.
Everyone else - good luck.
Ed's mum

Post by Ed's mum »

Yes, as it happens it is academic...but he worked SO hard for it, it is just as important to us as any other offer he may have had. We have always, since he has been about 5, considered this school to be where we wanted him to go, the other two were just pipe dreams really. The one we heard about today is an amazing school. Thankfully, when we give the place up someone else will benefit. When he sat the exam, this was the one he wanted to attend, only recently has he changed his mind.
Charlotte67

Post by Charlotte67 »

Helical - I understand you can get the results by 'phone but I imagine the office might be a little busy!

Good luck!

Charlotte
Helical

Post by Helical »

Results came in the post today. Fortunately my Daughter passed the 11+ and we have a place for her at our first choice school.

Needless to say we are all very happy. Thanks very much. I hope everyone else got the results they were hoping for.
Charlotte67

Post by Charlotte67 »

Great news Helical!! Our post came with NO LETTER! So I rang & our DD has been offered Rugby High School :D

Still won't believe it until the letter arrives though!

Charlotte

(Which is your school? Same as us??)
Helical

Post by Helical »

Your right, Rugby High School.

Congratulations to DD!

Its been a long wait. Glad its over.