Help! What can I do with my one armed son?

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Just1-2go

Post by Just1-2go »

Thank you all so much for all your replies,they are very much appreciated and may stop DS tormenting DS2,which seems to be his prime source of amusement since the accident!

I may actually be able to beat him at table tennis while he's left handed!

Geocaching sounds interesting, and I have bought a number of books from DS' news schools reading list.

Eds mum - I hope it was the plaster you sawed off not the arm! :shock:
T-4-2

Post by T-4-2 »

Ed's mum wrote:
A few years ago (2 or 3) I fell and ended up with my thumb and lower arm in plaster.
Ed's mum, recently you have mentioned a few different 'tripping' incidents (this one, the scaffolding one, the tool box one - plus any I've missed!) - is there generally much alcohol involved? :lol:
Ed's mum

Post by Ed's mum »

:oops: None I assure you. Obviously accident prone!! Oh yes, colour does not work on husband's laptop.
Milla

Post by Milla »

T-4-2 wrote:
Ed's mum wrote:
A few years ago (2 or 3) I fell and ended up with my thumb and lower arm in plaster.
Ed's mum, recently you have mentioned a few different 'tripping' incidents (this one, the scaffolding one, the tool box one - plus any I've missed!) - is there generally much alcohol involved? :lol:
I thought this, I seem to have been following Ed's Mum round the forums (yes, yes, fora) at the moment wincing at her every trip and spill. She's sort of acquired cartoon status forever skidding on banana skins or rummaging in the plaster box.

WRT the poor boy, er, having 2 being absolute PITAs a the mo (and hate having to admit this, want to indulge in halcyon days type stuff about them) I shudder to think of not being able to pack them off to the park to run off that endless ghastly energy. Is there some useful grandparent who could take a turn??
Ed's mum

Post by Ed's mum »

PITAs
What does that mean?

No trips or falls for me today Milla!
:oops:

J1TG - I hope that you and your son et al are coping okay. I bet you're counting down the weeks until it is removed.
Milla

Post by Milla »

Ed's mum wrote:
PITAs
What does that mean?

No trips or falls for me today Milla!
:oops:

J1TG - I hope that you and your son et al are coping okay. I bet you're counting down the weeks until it is removed.

Pain In The DoNotWantToBeModerateds :lol:
Ed's mum

Post by Ed's mum »

Got it Milla! Surely it should be 'pain in the ARM' to fit in with this thread. :mrgreen:
Milla

Post by Milla »

ouch!
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now