Loosing things

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Chelmsford mum

Post by Chelmsford mum »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
On a serious note.I remember being slightly worried when eldest DD went to these discos at all this "he asked her out" and vice versa.I remember asking what it meant at this age if they were "going out".Apparently it all boiled down to texting eachother really.
When they get to yr 9 +, well that's a different story.....
moose

Post by moose »

Hi All,
Update on my DS lost PE bag. After over a week we gave up searching and hoping and last weekend I stormed into a few shops and happily spent over £200.00. The most painful purchase was a £40.00 rugby shirt. (No, it is not made out of gold!) Next lost property expenses will be charged to my son's Savings Account. Full stop.
andyb

Post by andyb »

moose wrote: The most painful purchase was a £40.00 rugby shirt. (No, it is not made out of gold!)
DS broke his arm playing rugby and my first question on answering the phone......"you didn't have to cut his shirt off did you?" :lol:
zorro

Post by zorro »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Snowdrops

Post by Snowdrops »

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: ( :lol: )
Just1-2go

Post by Just1-2go »

I paid £40 for a rugby shirt only to be told after a week that as he had made the team he needed a "playing" shirt as well, which of course is short sleeved and needs a school "skin" underneath it! Thankfully he doesn't tend to lose much, (unlike his brother!)(touching wood as I type).
moose

Post by moose »

I paid £40 for a rugby shirt only to be told after a week that as he had made the team he needed a "playing" shirt as well, which of course is short sleeved and needs a school "skin" underneath it! Thankfully he doesn't tend to lose much, (unlike his brother!)(touching wood as I type).
Away rugby shirt which I also had to purchase was £35.50 :shock:
moose

Post by moose »

Hi All,
Just to make you laugh. the bag with the full content has been found after two weeks hanging from someone's locker. So now, after me spending over £200.00, we have two sets of eveything.. :evil:
zorro

Post by zorro »

:lol: :lol: Never mind, it's always useful to have spares - he's bound to lose something else! My DS has amazed me , he has only lost a pair of football shorts so far this term! :shock:
Milla

Post by Milla »

moose wrote:Hi All,
Just to make you laugh. the bag with the full content has been found after two weeks hanging from someone's locker. So now, after me spending over £200.00, we have two sets of eveything.. :evil:
Ain't that ALWAYS the way!
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now