Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Sally-Anne

Post by Sally-Anne »

This would be my Avatar ... :D

Milla

Post by Milla »

cor, you're clever, Nathair.
(off to investigate importing my avatar. I fear it may be a technical gizmo one step beyond)
EDIT. No, machine not interested in giving me option for avatar. Probably just as well all round.
T.i.p.s.y

Post by T.i.p.s.y »

I know that my thingymebob is a bit irritating on the eye but it was a gift from Snowdrops so I can't remove it now.

Snowdrops, can you make it so the screen doesn't flash white or make it a teeny bit smaller? O course, if it were me it would be the size of a small planet but I must take other's into account. :shock:
Snowdrops

Post by Snowdrops »

*tut* I shall make it smaller for you tomorrow. It's on my ohter computer and it's too late at night now (OH is getting agitated, it's past his beddy byes - he's tired getting up so early every day :shock: , the things I have to put up with just because he's so young :lol: :lol: :lol: )
MasterChief

Post by MasterChief »

Wish I could take credit for this but my wife is the artistic one

Well it will be once I've removed her signature!

There that's better!
"We've got a date with Destiny and it looks like she's ordered the lobster."
T.i.p.s.y

Post by T.i.p.s.y »

Beautiful picture Masterchief!
MasterChief

Post by MasterChief »

T.i.p.s.y wrote:Beautiful picture Masterchief!
Thank you, although as I said the artistic one is my wife,be it painting,drawing,knitting,crochet,macram,maccram...that thing you do with string,card weaving. I've just tried painting my sons Warhammer figures and ended up with neck muscles in spasm and they don't even look that good!
T.i.p.s.y

Post by T.i.p.s.y »

MasterChief wrote:
T.i.p.s.y wrote:Beautiful picture Masterchief!
Thank you, although as I said the artistic one is my wife,be it painting,drawing,knitting,crochet,macram,maccram...that thing you do with string,card weaving. I've just tried painting my sons Warhammer figures and ended up with neck muscles in spasm and they don't even look that good!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Milla

Post by Milla »

certainly, in my (2 and a half years' and counting) experience, the best dog is a non-real one. Could quite take to them in this format: still, smiling, non-stinking and, best of all, with an off switch.
(ah, and, heh heh, we discover you are a HE, M/C. I'm always slow to get these things but the "my wife" was a cunning giveaway.)
MasterChief

Post by MasterChief »

Ah my secret is out! :D
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now