De-registering - how do I leave?

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Amber

Post by Amber »

Thank you all again. I might have to stay because I can't work out how to leave and no-one seems to want to tell me!
T.i.p.s.y

Post by T.i.p.s.y »

We've launched Operation Keep Amber In The Dark! :twisted:
Sally-Anne

Post by Sally-Anne »

There is no definite procedure for leaving. I could make it possible for you, but I am not sure I want to! :lol:
chad

Post by chad »

Nooooo.....it's a secret.......you can never leave....just get relegated to 'Hotel California'....(and S-A, Amber seems far too helpful to release her quite yet!!!)
Looking for help

Post by Looking for help »

Ed's mum wrote:Amber, it would now be rude of you to refuse our invitation to stay. :lol:

It is true that Tipsy has huffed off many times, but always eventaully returns in one form or another!
:wink:

Does Tipsy have an alter ego?
Snowdrops

Post by Snowdrops »

No Amber, don't leave - please :D

Come and join us, the lost souls who wander amongst all the boards stopping and chatting as we go along, see our manic smiles and that glazed look in our eyes? That's really deep joy in disguise :shock: :lol:

Please stay and wander with us, we promise to always laugh at, sorry - WITH you. Always to give good advice (well, those of us with sensible heads anyway) and to share the chocolates and tissues in time of need.

We NEED you Amber -STAY PLEASE!!!!
Ed's mum

Post by Ed's mum »

Looking for help wrote:
Ed's mum wrote:Amber, it would now be rude of you to refuse our invitation to stay. :lol:

It is true that Tipsy has huffed off many times, but always eventaully returns in one form or another!
:wink:

Does Tipsy have an alter ego?
You'll have to ask Tipsy about that!! :wink:
T.i.p.s.y

Post by T.i.p.s.y »

I take on many forms - usually childish - from the stuck out lip, folded cross-armed brat to the impulsive button pusher!

But no alter ego on here, for now.... :P
Amber

But please, will someone tell me...

Post by Amber »

I am not in a huff, and have been very touched by everyone's kindness, but could someone please tell me how to de-register? I know someone suggested just not looking at the forum, which I know is an option, but my details are stored in a database and I keep getting notifications of hot topics, then I end up spending too long on here...it is taking up too much of my time and mental energy and I need to move on!

Good wishes to you all; I hope all your children find happiness, wherever they end up.
Midget Man

Post by Midget Man »

Hi Amber. I have only just joined and it is a shame you want to leave :(

Moderators and admin would be able to de-activate you(de-register) if this is really what you wished to do but please do re-consider.