Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
MasterChief

Post by MasterChief »

Scars add character! :D
"We've got a date with Destiny and it looks like she's ordered the lobster."
mike1880

Post by mike1880 »

And bleeding is a rite of passage to manhood! 8)

I wouldn't go for anything more expensive than a bag of Gillette Blue II disposables, anything else is a triumph of marketing over necessity.

Mike
Snowdrops

Post by Snowdrops »

Oh yes, don't forget to teach him how to tear off little bits of 'tissue' paper and how to attach them to said cuts :lol: :lol:

If he really wants to 'show off' he can forget to remove them when he goes out :shock: :lol: :lol:
Sally-Anne

Post by Sally-Anne »

Snowdrops wrote:Oh yes, don't forget to teach him how to tear off little bits of 'tissue' paper and how to attach them to said cuts :lol: :lol:
If there is one thing his father can teach him about shaving, it's that! :roll:
dinah

Post by dinah »

Help! I have a fifteen year old boy who I notice has hair on his upper lip. His father is absent -permanently and I don't know what to do. I have two daughters and my mother is around a lot. There is no man in the family who can advise and I am clueless about this. Do I say something? What do I say?
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

dinah wrote:Help! I have a fifteen year old boy who I notice has hair on his upper lip. His father is absent -permanently and I don't know what to do. I have two daughters and my mother is around a lot. There is no man in the family who can advise and I am clueless about this. Do I say something? What do I say?
Hi my now 16 DS commented himself (he and I are quite dark haired..) and we scooted off to Superdrug and bought an electric shaver - probably shaves once a week at the mo. He has had the full soap / brush lark for stocking fillers - not sure how long that will last. :wink:

I would just try chatting with him about whether his mates are shaving yet and when he thinks he might need to, they really only do it intermittently at first
yoyo123

Post by yoyo123 »

for a while it was touch and go whether 15 year old Master Yoyo or I would win the moustache competition, but in the end he won by a whisker..........

:oops: sorry , I'll get me coat................. :oops:
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

yoyo123 wrote:for a while it was touch and go whether 15 year old Master Yoyo or I would win the moustache competition, but in the end he won by a whisker..........

:oops: sorry , I'll get me coat................. :oops:
oooo Yoyo - stop making me giggle i'll choke on ze choccy!
Snowdrops

Post by Snowdrops »

I reckon that was a close shave then YoYo!!
dinah

Post by dinah »

Now , I don't want to split hairs...