Happy Birthday

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Midget Man

Happy Birthday

Post by Midget Man »

Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to meee, Happy Birthday to me :lol:

It's my birthday today and I am sat at home all on my lonesome as the kids are at school, oh is at work so only have you guy's to share it with :D

Nothing planned for this evening either as Midget has Uni Day till 5pm, so we'll probably just have a take away and a movie, but the sun is shining :D

Anyone else have a birthday today?
Milla

Post by Milla »

no, but happy birthday to you anyway!! sun is shining here, too! Have a great day!
[img]http://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/47/47055t4vjrz296r.gif[/img]
Snowdrops

Post by Snowdrops »

Oh Midget Man, what a lovely day to have a birthday, hope yours is a great one!!

sherry_d

Post by sherry_d »

I dare not ask how old are you now :wink:

Have a great day and a great year Midget Man
Impossible is Nothing.
Cats12

Post by Cats12 »

Happy Birthday to you MM. Glad sun is shining for you. I usually also end up on my own if birthday is mid-week - kids school, OH work - so no one but me to make my own cake! Enjoy your day and evening :D
Midget Man

Post by Midget Man »

Thanks everyone :D

I have a new camera, yet I am having to wait for the battery to charge before I can play with my new toy :( :lol:

Sherry D- I'm the same age as Tipsy, well a couple of month's older so she's not far behind me :wink: :lol:
T.i.p.s.y

Post by T.i.p.s.y »

Have a great day Midgy! :D
Nathair

Post by Nathair »

Ooooh, camera! Which one? Compact or Dslr? I love photography :oops:
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10100;430/st/20100902/e/DD+Starts+Senior+School/dt/5/k/bbdb/event.png[/img]
Midget Man

Post by Midget Man »

I wanted a dslr yet my OH won't let me have one just yet but apparently this one is still quite good. I want to get myself on a photography course to really know how to use a 'proper' camera and then he'll let me have one :D

It's a Canon Powershot SX200, can't tell you if it's any good yet because the battery is still charging :lol:

I have a funny feeling that I may even have another pressie when they all get in this evening :D
Snowdrops

Post by Snowdrops »

I got a Panasonic Lumix for my last birthday and it's really good, if only I could find the manual :oops: - I know I've put it somewhere, old age creeping up already :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't forget to buy spare batteries and a card for it - good bargains to be had at 7dayshop.com
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now