Bed times?

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Blakesmum

Post by Blakesmum »

Its all topsy turvey in our house too! 11 year old (despite his protests) is in bed around 8.30 most nights and up at 7, if not he is as grumpy as ****.
Although he does participate in some form of sport everyday of the week so its understandable.
Our 4 year old, shes a breeze, bed at 7ish sleeps happily.
However our 7 year is tough going, he just does not sleep!!!
He has been assessed for tourettes, although thankfully he just has stages of 'motor tics'. This seems to be caused by an over active brain and hence a poor 7yr old pacing the floor until midnight most nights!!!!
Tiring to say the least.
The only up side is he finds school a breeze so it isnt affecting his work! Yet!!!
Sassie'sDad

Post by Sassie'sDad »

Clever 12year old Rugby Scholar has already totally befuddled ageing one time clever Bradfield College Dad , nearly always challenges when to go to bed but still (sometimes) has the power to surprise ancient Dad how very clever daughters can be!!! But Ugh do they ever wash -- shock horror!!! yhoght only sons could be this unsavoury!!!!
Milla

Post by Milla »

13 year old boy always fragrant and gorgeous. 11 year old son just about getting away with it.
KS10

Post by KS10 »

Both of mine have their pongy moments. I blame the dad.
Milla

Post by Milla »

as for bed times, pity me, foolish me, having 8 boys to stay tonight. At some stage this must have seemed like a good idea.
Looking for help

Post by Looking for help »

Milla wrote:as for bed times, pity me, foolish me, having 8 boys to stay tonight. At some stage this must have seemed like a good idea.
Good luck, we had 6 last weekend, am I glad it's over :lol:
Milla

Post by Milla »

am eyeing the wine with greedy anticipation...
ourmaminhavana

Post by ourmaminhavana »

Have just found DS's pile of school shirts that he was supposed to wear this week. How many changes of shirt had he made? 2 :oops:
Thought my washing load was small. Daren't ask about socks and grungies :roll:
Amber

Post by Amber »

Milla wrote:am eyeing the wine with greedy anticipation...
That's for tomorrow morning when they've all gone home, I assume?
Milla

Post by Milla »

dream on, counting the minutes til yard arm time. Actually, they are such incredibly sweet children that there may not be need for more than a modest supping.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now