Is it just me, or...

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Snowdrops

Post by Snowdrops »

OH, OH, OH, I get really excited when I get pm's. Most of mine are from the regulars on our boards with only the odd one or two from newbies. but I should gladly accept more from friends - yoi know, just the odd bit of gossip, lucky lotto numbers, etc etc etc :lol:

What I can't understand though is the people who send the nasty pm's to others? If you can't say something in open forum why say it in a pm?
Ed's mum

Post by Ed's mum »

Snowdrops wrote:If you can't say something in open forum why say it in a pm?
Well I'm sure nasty PMs don't happen very often - most people are lovely - but I guess it's a way to be unpleasant whilst everyone else is oblivious to it!

The kind, helpful, supportive messages by far outweigh the other kind.
fatbananas

Post by fatbananas »

I've just pmd in the 'nice' category!
Seize the day ... before it seizes you.
Snowdrops

Post by Snowdrops »

and so have I - thank you Sherry-d!
Midget Man

Post by Midget Man »

I hadn't really thought about it until now Ed's mum and guess wgat? Yes- I have to keep scrolling down to see if I have a pm :lol:

I have not had any nasty one's yet, just really helpful and lovely ones :D
Ed's mum

Post by Ed's mum »

Midget Man wrote: I have not had any nasty one's yet, just really helpful and lovely ones :D
Good! That's the way it should be.
T.i.p.s.y

Post by T.i.p.s.y »

When I see a PM I am usually worried. Is it a MOD telling me off - thanfully less frequent than it used to be! :lol: Is it a fake newbie asking me for lots of advice and then I research their problem only to find out they were a troll from a well known site or are they genuine? :? :( Or worse, it's members frequently directing me to other sites to show me how much others think of me. In this instance I'd rather not know as its not good for the old self esteem. I only frequent this site because it has decent people on it.

But I always enjoy seeing the regular members PM's and especially the one's that don't PM much but whom I have cheeky banter with. When I get a PM from a certain cheeky lady I'm always anticipating some exciting naughtiness! :wink: :lol:
Snowdrops

Post by Snowdrops »

T.i.p.s.y wrote:
But I always enjoy seeing the regular members PM's and especially the one's that don't PM much but whom I have cheeky banter with. When I get a PM from a certain cheeky lady I'm always anticipating some exciting naughtiness! :wink: :lol:

Lucky you!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
T.i.p.s.y

Post by T.i.p.s.y »

Unfortunately though the last time this cheeky lady PM'd there were no naughty delights! Is she too a shadow of her former self? :P
Snowdrops

Post by Snowdrops »

She was probably just wondering where all her friends had gone :cry:
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now