Shock, Horror!

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
KES Parent

Post by KES Parent »

Don't be too concerned, Tipsy. I think this may be the survey on the Telegraph website, and if it is, almost everyone I know who has done it has been told the BNP is their party of choice, in my case closely followed by UKIP. Even my DH who is the wettest liberal you could hope to meet turned out to be UKIP followed by BNP. The only exception was our local vicar, and when I got him to do it he excluded the BNP and UKIP at the beginning, and emerged as a Tory.
Chelmsford mum

Post by Chelmsford mum »

I don't know what everyone else does but I go down to the bottom of the page where it says "you have no new messages" and click on the "inbox" to reply to mail or create a "new post".
Sorry I didn't receive your post.I wasn't ignoring you. :( There is a search facility for members but generally I search for mail I have received, usually old and reply to it.
Am off to bed now.Hopefully will receive some mail from you.Sleep well. :D
Midget Man

Post by Midget Man »

That is all I do as well CM. That, or press the pm button on someone's post to do it.
T.i.p.s.y

Post by T.i.p.s.y »

KS10, have PM'd you. :)
KS10

Post by KS10 »

Thanks, CM. This is how I will do it from now on.

MM, 'our' method doesn't work for me, not anymore, anyway. :wink:

Tipsy and CM will pm you now, but they're not particularly important messages. Will catch up later after hours of cleaning and cooking. :(
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now