Hold another election?

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Should there be another election if an unelected Labour PM is in charge?

Yes
56%
No
44%

Total votes: 36

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Chelmsford mum

Post by Chelmsford mum »

Amber wrote: Perhaps we should start a thread on religion - that will calm everyone down.
You obviously weren't here for the last one...... :shock: :shock: :lol:
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

Chelmsford mum wrote:
Amber wrote: Perhaps we should start a thread on religion - that will calm everyone down.
You obviously weren't here for the last one...... :shock: :shock: :lol:
gasp... choke ... splutter... :roll: :oops: :wink: :shock: :shock: no please not again
T.i.p.s.y

Post by T.i.p.s.y »

No, not again. Had a bad day, please don't make it worse! :shock:
Looking for help

Post by Looking for help »

Go on...compared with politics religion is fun to debate :lol:
T.i.p.s.y

Post by T.i.p.s.y »

We could talk about how best to poach (in cooking terms) Alec Salmond. Politics you think? No, concocting his demise is like a religion to me!
Nathair

Post by Nathair »

sherry_d wrote:CM I put my tail between legs and eat humble pie but you took it too literally. I hope you get what I am trying to say but that doesnt make Gordon a saint, he is being very selfish and bullish about it all :oops:
Sherry, I don't know if you've seen the news tonight, but your post's read like you haven't. Gordon Brown HAS stepped down, he is no longer PM. There is no leader of the labour party at the moment.

Actually I've just re-read the BBC website and I'm not sure I've got it right. :? Does he still act as PM until there is an official replacement?

No I was wrong, sorry :oops: It's very confusing. :?
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10100;430/st/20100902/e/DD+Starts+Senior+School/dt/5/k/bbdb/event.png[/img]
Amber

Post by Amber »

Nathair wrote:
sherry_d wrote:CM I put my tail between legs and eat humble pie but you took it too literally. I hope you get what I am trying to say but that doesnt make Gordon a saint, he is being very selfish and bullish about it all :oops:
Sherry, I don't know if you've seen the news tonight, but your post's read like you haven't. Gordon Brown HAS stepped down, he is no longer PM. There is no leader of the labour party at the moment.
Not quite. He will remain leader for at least another 4 months. Get the bunting out.
Midget Man

Post by Midget Man »

I thought he is still in power for atleast another few month's? I should be watching the new's a bit more carefully then :oops:
Looking for help

T.i.p.s.y wrote:We could talk about how best to poach (in cooking terms) Alec Salmond. Politics you think? No, concocting his demise is like a religion to me!
Not a fan either. I suspect he is wee free, so I suppose that covers the religious aspect too :lol:
Looking for help

Midget Man wrote:I thought he is still in power for atleast another few month's? I should be watching the new's a bit more carefully then :oops:
You are correct...he will see through the election of a new leader, which will take some time
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now