Birthday Party Ideas?

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Looking for help

Re: Birthday Party Ideas?

Post by Looking for help »

I had a strict limit as well, but with all the comings and goings and all else that was going on, those 20 seemed like 60, although I was assured I was wrong :P Hey ho, survived and chalked it down to experience - never again :D
tottington

Post by tottington »

They get to hug a piggy or two, build dens in the woods, and have sausages for tea!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
overpeck

Post by overpeck »

Hi LFH how can you say never again!

What if younger sibling wants a 16th party?

I am now able to put faces to names as I have only had contact with a few friends since secondary school. They all seemed really nice it was mainly girls at the gathering.
Looking for help

Post by Looking for help »

overpeck wrote:Hi LFH how can you say never again!

What if younger sibling wants a 16th party?

I am now able to put faces to names as I have only had contact with a few friends since secondary school. They all seemed really nice it was mainly girls at the gathering.

I think if younger one wants a 16th, he will have to be adopted by another family :D
LuluQueen

Post by LuluQueen »

We are keeping everything in mind but are also looking at the Leisure Pool in the Guildford Spectrum. It is essentially a mini water park but looks slightly boring judging by the photos. Anyone had any experiences of it, what did you think of the hygiene, fun etc?
overpeck

Post by overpeck »

Ha ha LFH could be a good idea. Maybe they could adopt another family from 13-19 I don't know if I can do all this again!!
atestingtime

Post by atestingtime »

My DS went to a friends 10th party at Spectrum last year - you can private hire the whole Leisure Pool some nights it seems and they had a blast. Lots of different aged children from all the different places you end up knowing kids from all had a great time. Dont know the cost.

Good lifeguards, well organised and you can chat to everyone with no ques for the flumes!
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now