What have your kids already lost since starting secondary?

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
ausvic

Re: What have your kids already lost since starting secondar

Post by ausvic »

lol :lol:
zorro

Post by zorro »

My DS was like that in Y7 , improved in Y8 and( touch wood ) hasn't lost anything yet in Y9. So take heart - they do improve!! :lol: :lol:
Charlotte67

Post by Charlotte67 »

Rugby socks and French homework (resulting in a detention). I'm fairly pleased so far, but I won't tell him :wink:
um

Post by um »

Little son just started nursery lost one of his new and expensive shoes :( . He had to wear pumps for a week until it was found down the back of the sofa :roll:
MrsK40

Post by MrsK40 »

DS1 has gone completely barking with over-stimulation at secondary school and his locker key flew out of his blazer pocket on the 2nd day, ... the next week his brand new £40 shoes were nowhere to be seen in the PE bag after football - he nearly had to wear the snow-white trainers they insist on for indoor PE, but was saved from that humiliation by a pair of black pumps he'd bought himself for £2, the day before, so no-one noticed. (phew!). The latest is the tie... which is languishing at the Sports Hall (I think).... What get's me is he never lost anything at Primary school.... What has happened?? Lastly, a new friend has "borrowed" some money from DS... will it ever be seen again????
Rugbymum

Post by Rugbymum »

My DS once lost his gumshield but didn;t tell me til the morning of his rugby match which resulted a mad rush, driving to the nearest sports shop to get a new one and then going straight to the match. At half time, he handed over the gumshield saying that he's found his old one on the pitch :lol:
silverkaylah

Post by silverkaylah »

Rugbymum wrote: At half time, he handed over the gumshield saying that he's found his old one on the pitch :lol:

Ewww..hope he was sure that it was definately his before he put it in his mouth :shock: :lol: :shock:
Rugbymum

Post by Rugbymum »

silverkaylah wrote:
Rugbymum wrote: At half time, he handed over the gumshield saying that he's found his old one on the pitch :lol:

Ewww..hope he was sure that it was definately his before he put it in his mouth :shock: :lol: :shock:
That was my first question - fortunately it was definitely his :lol:
cinnamonstick

Post by cinnamonstick »

My DD lost 3 coats in her first year at secondary school. Bizarrely enough the first one lost was returned to her via lost property in Yr 10. Presumably the person who had 'borrowed' (!) it had grown out of it and no longer required it :-)
Ally

Post by Ally »

Today he lost his trousers :oops: , Yesterday he lost one glove,Tuesday he lost his watch (present from Grandparents) :cry: . What's next :roll: